Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need far more dialogue about these trade scenarios. It appears to be working for some people and not for others? I've only made 3, not involving any Port or Geelong players and I don't have the option of reversing.

You do.

Hit the T button on your new acquisition, then select the guy you traded out to get him in.

Hit complete trade and you will get your trade back

We need far more dialogue about these trade scenarios. It appears to be working for some people and not for others? I've only made 3, not involving any Port or Geelong players and I don't have the option of reversing.
Its not a reverse - you have to have at least 1 trade remaining and then you trade the person you traded IN to the person you traded OUT. But can only work if you have an extra trade left

Kent is 210cm no wonder he rolled an ankle. Imagine running around on that frame at speed. Bound to roll something, it's just physics.

I used to run 20m beep tests in three steps. Turning around was a problem but thats just physics :moustache:

For me I'm trading him in for Murphy/Highmore who both have fu** all scoring potential, both won't play next week and both have barely made 70-80k so the risk of going early on him to facilitate my other trades next week with the added bonus that he's at least a chance of being a warm body next week... I'd do it. Jump on board :moustache:

I've joined the bandwagon. Time for a cheeky ton.

Gull + Heeneypeeney + Impey + SP Duke Newcombe tonight. 500 incoming for sure.

dont have the cash... Could i do Whitfield to May. Confirm. Then Brockman to reeves. Confirm. Lazzaro to Hall.

Would that work?? so scared because if it doesnt work, i could ruin my entire season
View attachment 1152650
I would say 99% yes, it's the same principle as 1x reverse, just 3 times.

On SCS and a couple here have said you can just trade Reeves to someone else as well, if you were looking at Newcombe for example you could do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of trading Flynn back in, what would it mean for me given it looks like I traded Flynn > CCJ and Rowe > Reeves (via DPP)?

Could I just go straight Reeves > Flynn?

View attachment 1152628

So it has to the be exact reverse of each individual trade above?

So I can't just go Reeves > Flynn?

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 7.09.13 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back