Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks was a figjam for the first 2 maybe 3 years of his career.

The moniker after that is for plebs who feel that warmth of group/mob mentality.

******* legend, best field kick ever. Genuine human being & yes selfless.

Disagree (not you, whoever), fu** off & put me on ignore!!!

Legend of the AFL & the Pies!

My pick of the famed Voss Hird Buckley trio that was always compared….and the best media performer of nearly all players, eats it up.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
most of his hitouts were to advantage, so that's an extra 20 points
10/12 touches were contested
took a few big marks
also laid off a very important goal in the last quarter (contested mark, handball, goal assist, it was probably worth 20 points or more)

bit dodgy, but I'll take it
Would have been easier just to say CD have him in their teams :D

Not like a pies supporter to misspell "praise" in the title of their video
We ain't got time for learning, too busy stealing your skis.

Hoping to make a move in round 14 🤞🏼

Me too, oh hang on you mean SC.

I'm just hoping for some fibre to work it's way through.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Nafan with a beautiful little drive by on Robbo in his presser this arvo…loved it. A parting gift to his fav journo.
Was so funny a month or so ago when the daggers were out for Buckley and Robbo started defending him and saying lay off

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Bucks was a figjam for the first 2 maybe 3 years of his career.

The moniker after that is for plebs who feel that warmth of group/mob mentality.

******* legend, best field kick ever. Genuine human being & yes selfless.

Disagree (not you, whoever), fu** off & put me on ignore!!!

Legend of the AFL & the Pies!

Agreed (mostly)

Could never stand him as a player but completely respected his greatness. Incredible player

As he became more comfortable on his 360 role though he really opened up and became dare I say it.....likeable. I'm a fan

(D Jarman was the best field kick ever )

Agreed (mostly)

Could never stand him as a player but completely respected his greatness. Incredible player

As he became more comfortable on his 360 role though he really opened up and became dare I say it.....likeable. I'm a fan

You spelt Sam Frost wrong down the bottom, there's no D or J

Was so funny a month or so ago when the daggers were out for Buckley and Robbo started defending him and saying lay off
Robbo repeatedly said he hates me I don’t hate him. There’s a queue Slobbo!

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
14 blue dots plus zorko plus reeves plus other non playing Subs.

This will not end well.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

only 1 trade worth doing.

only 12 playing.

was going to sack howard, highmore & degoey - but all pull tons.

oh well, just have to live off the glory.

1623672982144.png
1623672982144.png

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Agreed (mostly)

His last few years in the media were all class. He was the ultimate pro. Spoke so well. Brilliant footballer.

(Leon Baker was the best field kick ever) :p

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
The move of trading Oliver out looks ok so far, besides his 2nd qtr he struggled to get into the game, 50 points in the 2nd qtr alone… 2066 this week to move up to 17th but expecting a drop next round with only 12-13 players likely. Ah well hope to continue to rise after the byes

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
The move of trading Oliver out looks ok so far, besides his 2nd qtr he struggled to get into the game, 50 points in the 2nd qtr alone… 2066 this week to move up to 17th but expecting a drop next round with only 12-13 players likely. Ah well hope to continue to rise after the byes

Well WTFRU?:rolleyes:

12-13 pre- or post-trades?
Assuming post-, you'd miss 5 scores, you'd have what, 400-dodd pts to claw back?
Fwiw, thought about an Oliver trade-out as he was peak-priced and won't sustain it, but already had the Rd 12 targets I thought would be OK.
Interesting strategy, good on you for running your own race 👍

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Maybe he’s gone missing?

Still cracks me up that the lyrics ‘nuclear war’ got bleeped out back in the day, but semi nude gyrating Abe Lincoln’s glistening like Shannon Hurn’s thighs was all good. :moustache:

Awesome band, their gig at the Corner Hotel in 05 was one of the best I’ve ever been to.

Frost isn't Darren Jarman's pinky and never will be.
Aah, but then again Jars never had a snowman named after him, did he?
So I'd say that's...
Game, set, match - Frostdog Millionaire
(Jarman an incredible footballer 👍.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back