Game Day Round 13 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, Sunday 18 June, 3:20pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 13.png

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via the AFL Live Official App or through AFL on Telstra TV

International viewers can get live video of games via WatchAFL Global Pass

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

Can I please have a proper post to post belting by the Dees? Not one where we kick 8 in the last to run away with it after being wobbly in the third. Full game of at least five goals a quarter and outrageous acts that cement a place in the eight. I don't ask for much. Just an 18 goal difference at the final siren.

Can I please have a proper post to post belting by the Dees? Not one where we kick 8 in the last to run away with it after being wobbly in the third. Full game of at least five goals a quarter and outrageous acts that cement a place in the eight. I don't ask for much. Just an 18 goal difference at the final siren.
I want this too but I don't think it'll be this week.

See how many fans turn up to this poor excuse of a stadium, although suprisingly we have been playing really well at it this year! I'll probably be there, hoping for a solid 4qtrs, from which team I'm not sure yet, I'll tell you after the game :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

See how many fans turn up to this poor excuse of a stadium, although suprisingly we have been playing really well at it this year! I'll probably be there, hoping for a solid 4qtrs, from which team I'm not sure yet, I'll tell you after the game :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Its not even the stadium. Its Southern Cross station and the ridiculous timetable that sends every train back to Flinders.

Expect a loss today, but not a melt worthy one. Dogs will come out with a point to prove, we can't afford another first half like last week because the Dogs won't let us back in after a 28 point deficit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet trying to recover from having their pants pulled down in last week's 24pts up pay out fiasco. Don't fall for it this week dees fans, wait till we start favourites at the 'G again.

DCkyC-vVwAEJgAy.jpg:small

Risky bet. Hunt is in for the same close attention that JJ is, and in the claustrophobic arena that is etihad, he'll have no time or space to even register a bounce

Terrible odds for that. He's had 16 bounces for the year.

Time to mosey over to Etihad i think :) I hate the hole, but a pint beforehand might steel my resolve.

Go Dees!

Also, staying off the punt for this one. I'd back in the dogs to buy the win, but I won't be as shattered if we lose as I would have been last week. Thankyou Sportsbet for letting me have my win and the joy of a melbourne win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back