Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Sure, if you want it to be.
I do. Tired of bird crap. Tired of birds actually. WTF are birds even for? Earthworms I understand. Miss Hunter made me do a project on them once. I got really good marks. I did the heading as lettering like a big team of earthworms forming the letters of “earthworms”. I gave it a 3D feel with clever shading

jmac70

Lover of IPA
Apr 10, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I do. Tired of bird crap. Tired of birds actually. WTF are birds even for? Earthworms I understand. Miss Hunter made me do a project on them once. I got really good marks. I did the heading as lettering like a big team of earthworms forming the letters of “earthworms”. I gave it a 3D feel with clever shading
What else did Miss Hunter make you do?
Naughty boy.

Private schools hey

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
This may be the worst banter thread I have ever posted in and I started them off in 2011.

The story is normally the old adage: 'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.'

This thread is more: 'Never argue with an idiot pies fan, they bring you down to their level and remind you how superior you are to them.'

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Pies fans kind enough to take time out of eating their own on their board to come banter with us :hearteyes:

jmac70

Lover of IPA
Apr 10, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
This may be the worst banter thread I have ever posted in and I started them off in 2011.

The story is normally the old adage: 'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you on experience.'

This thread is more: 'Never argue with an idiot pies fan, they bring you down to their level and remind you how superior you are to them.'
Awww.
I’ll leave you precious darlings alone.
Good luck with being superior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad