Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I'm too young fto have experienced any of that sort of thing, but when I hear those stories the allegations of lead-lined water pipes melting the brains of boomers start to make a lot of sense.
I remember when that was a thing. Water bombs were used also.

Grimesy87

Club Legend
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jeez surprising bucks has quit, especially a week after beating the best team in the league, with the best key forward and best midfielder, and best defender, and best wingman.

Thought they may have won a few down the stretch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bluelegs

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2012
Robbo's sleeve
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Greenbay Packers
Its been my favourite Implosion in quite some time.
The in-fighting has been glorious, and to think we might see a fair dinkum coup take place. Glad the Melbourne Matters group got laughed out of existence when they tried to install Jeff Kennett as Melbourne president because they didn't like how intelligent Peter Jackson's administration was.

Theseventhhamster

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
The in-fighting has been glorious, and to think we might see a fair dinkum coup take place. Glad the Melbourne Matters group got laughed out of existence when they tried to install Jeff Kennett as Melbourne president because they didn't like how intelligent Peter Jackson's administration was.
Wait what? I do not recall this happening.

pineapple dee

Debutant
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
What we're missing this week is that dummy, Mick Malthouse warning all the Pies fans " Melbourne seem to consider this match ( QB vs Collingwood) their grand final"
No, dummy !!! Grand Finals are in September not June !!
In 7 grand finals between Melbourne and Collingwood ( that is, real grand finals, in September ) Melbourne has won 6 of them. Those are what we consider our grand finals !!

Remove this Banner Ad