Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

Remove this Banner Ad

In-laws? Carlton? That’s brave. I don’t know whether to applaud or cry.

Actually I don’t know that many Carton supporters. All the stuff about them could be a big myth. Or maybe Carlton supporters are a big myth? I dunno
To be fair to them, they’re very reasonable people. They said against all of their natural inclinations, they’ve supported the Pies for me when I went to watch us play in the 2019 prelim v GWS, and then also when I flew across for our game against the Power a fortnight ago. I’ve asked them to stop.

Go with Carlton. It’s very you
Ha! It’s not very me, it’s very RON BARASSI II

Congratulations on over 50,000 reacts PG. I sincerely hope my angry reaction got you across the line 😍
They were like reacts. Some of them were even love reacts.

Whatever. I’m dead sure none of them were from anyone I work with

You're right, Tarks. As always.

Now - what have I missed?
PG is both simultaneously three and was also alive for Melbourne’s last premiership.

Also Ron Barassi, not the cat and not the father, went to Carlton which we all found rather hilarious.

PG is both simultaneously three and was also alive for Melbourne’s last premiership.

Also Ron Barassi, not the cat and not the father, went to Carlton which we all found rather hilarious.

Gee golly gosh. I'll definitely be trawling back to read all about it.

Sorry to intrude, have any of you members had any communication re: this yet? Ticketek have nothing up. Fox Sports ran an article pushing the Sydney crowd to get around this but hard when tickets arent on sale and no sign of when

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wouldn’t they do they slide in Sydney? Seems like it would be a big part of the draw for neutrals.

I reckon he should’ve retired ten minutes into QB 2009 tbh. Embarrassing

That's the beauty of the 2017 game, he completed his character arc. There was nothing left for him to achieve within the game.

I guess its only fair that its our Grand Final this time, given how often its been Melbourne's.

Only saving grace from our side would be the return of Cox and his 2018 QB form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back