Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
We don’t ski.
We rip heads off.
You guys ski.
Okay so let’s break this down. You don’t ski - okay I’ll take your word for it. You “rip heads off” - okaaay, I’m not right now questioning the accuracy here but I would appreciate some examples

Okay so let’s break this down. You don’t ski - okay I’ll take your word for it. You “rip heads off” - okaaay, I’m not right now questioning the accuracy here but I would appreciate some examples
Let me put it another way. I’ve long believed that Melbourne is the softest team.
I’m happy for you being top and all, but you will fail again.
History says so.

I hate the Tigs, far more than you guys. It’s tribal with them.

Not with you guys. Enjoy the snow.

Maybe he's reffering to Frubes?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Let me put it another way. I’ve long believed that Melbourne is the softest team.
I’m happy for you being top and all, but you will fail again.
History says so.

I hate the Tigs, far more than you guys. It’s tribal with them.

Not with you guys. Enjoy the snow.
Good and all, but I was really asking for examples of Pies ripping heads off. So...

That’s a great ad and I literally have no recollection of the product. Are frubes still a thing?
No clue but that slogan has been hardcoded into my brain since I was 8.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sounds right , they have been ripping their own heads off all year .

Free hit for the Pies this week. Even when they lose, they’ll just say 3/4 of their salary cap is out injured, and that’s just Grundy.
Already making excuses.
If you are the real deal you should win by 10 goals.
No excuses.

Back