Unofficial Preview Round 13 - Melbourne vs The Filth (f the Tigs)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm too young fto have experienced any of that sort of thing, but when I hear those stories the allegations of lead-lined water pipes melting the brains of boomers start to make a lot of sense.

I remember when that was a thing. Water bombs were used also.

Jeez surprising bucks has quit, especially a week after beating the best team in the league, with the best key forward and best midfielder, and best defender, and best wingman.

Thought they may have won a few down the stretch.

Gone are the days where people were opening their tinnies with a can opener to piss into and throw into the oppo cheer squad.
Footy lost its charm when you could take your own drinks to games and glass your rival supporters over the head with your drink after you’d finished with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its been my favourite Implosion in quite some time.

The in-fighting has been glorious, and to think we might see a fair dinkum coup take place. Glad the Melbourne Matters group got laughed out of existence when they tried to install Jeff Kennett as Melbourne president because they didn't like how intelligent Peter Jackson's administration was.

The in-fighting has been glorious, and to think we might see a fair dinkum coup take place. Glad the Melbourne Matters group got laughed out of existence when they tried to install Jeff Kennett as Melbourne president because they didn't like how intelligent Peter Jackson's administration was.
Wait what? I do not recall this happening.

What we're missing this week is that dummy, Mick Malthouse warning all the Pies fans " Melbourne seem to consider this match ( QB vs Collingwood) their grand final"
No, dummy !!! Grand Finals are in September not June !!
In 7 grand finals between Melbourne and Collingwood ( that is, real grand finals, in September ) Melbourne has won 6 of them. Those are what we consider our grand finals !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back