Oppo Camp Round 13 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly can't decide if this game is more or less boring than last week Port v Richmond, but I've turned it off either way. For two top four sides the skills and decision-making are horrible. A lot can be put down to the conditions and the pressure, sure, but players in the open are making consistently poor decisions coming out of defence, it's like watching us play last year. Simply just a poor style of football to watch. Hardwick, who now seems to have a new bone to pick every week regarding the state of the game, should look at his own coaching style and assess whether it's helping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Channel 7 only does 3 games a week, the AFL thinks it's on a winner with Thursday Night Football and Channel 7 would prefer the ad buys of a Thursday night to a Sunday afternoon.

I'm pretty sure they used to show 4?

3 from 9 on a regular round is pretty poor for the biggest competition in the country.

I'm pretty sure they used to show 4?

3 from 9 on a regular round is pretty poor for the biggest competition in the country.

Yes, 3 live and 1 (Saturday afternoon) on a 90 minute delay, under the 2012-2016 rights deal.

Given both these teams have a bye next week, might be better if Geelong win.

Then we leap frog both after our Carlton percentage booster

Open up the top 4.. don't wanna be fighting for just one spot.

Looks like Richmond's got em though.

We can still go after Sydney and Richmond though.. but we need some major % boosters the next 3 weeks. Carlshit Ess and GC.

First to 10 points might win this.

EDIT: And on cue, Willy break the 10 point barrier...
Great call, St. Sandringham only managed to score 9 points for the match. According to the telecast that's their lowest ever score and first time they've held goalless with the last occasion of any side being held goalless occurring in 1919.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back