Unofficial Preview Round 13 Norf at Tassie temp thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and yes this is another kick to the guts.
Fly in same day? We aren’t Victorian why do we need to?

That’s what Gil means when he says “competition integrity”.

Amazing how he keeps a straight face when he says it.

He’s missed his calling as a standup comedian.

In practice our team will be sitting around on the tarmac in Melbourne waiting for the Nth players to board the same plane.

Then, on the way back we’ll drop them off.

So our travel time will be more than twice that of North.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s what Gil means when he says “competition integrity”.

Amazing how he keeps a straight face when he says it.

He’s missed his calling as a standup comedian.

In practice our team will be sitting around on the tarmac in Melbourne waiting for the Nth players to board the same plane.

Then, on the way back we’ll drop them off.

So our travel time will be more than twice that of North.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hopefully the covid19 conditions continue to improve, we can then do what is normal and fly directly from sydney to tasmania

Hoping they dont have to fly in and out on the same day but just have to see how that plays out

If that is the case it should be a 50/50 game depending on late outs but if Cunnington, Tarrant and Goldstein play they are key to a win for North as they will win enough contested ball to give some of the younger North players room to do some damage so I think the key will be nullifying that part of the game for them, Hopper, Taranto, Ward and Green will need to be on and I can see Mumford important for this one and with back up from Flynn

My team would be

Reid Davis Haynes
Cumming Buckley Ash
Kelly Ward Whitfield
XOH HH Lloyd
Flynn TOJ Hill
Mumford Taranto Hopper
Riccardi Green Kennedy/Idun Bruhn/Stone

I think 1 of the 1st years in Bruhn or Stone come in for this game and Kennedy is back in along with Davis. Not sure if they will go Idun or Kennedy as Idun has been going well and the back 6/7 are playing well or they could have Reid as the fixit on the bench for game 100 and Idun plays back pocket

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back