Preview Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just the healing of the wound is why Tarrant can’t play?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's probably fine physically, just needs touch and match fitness.

With no VFL next week either, it's unlikely he'll find it so it makes it hard if McKay doesn't get up. Wouldn't hold my breath for any unforced changes actually, if everybody below hasn't played a match for three weeks.

In: Corr, McDonald, Tarrant, Anderson, Bonar, Polec, Stephenson, Xerri

North

B: Bonar, McKay, Corr
HB: Ziebell, Tarrant, McDonald
C: Hall, Cunnington, Polec
HF: Zurhaar, Walker/Xerri, Garner
F: Stephenson, Larkey, Turner

R: Goldstein, Anderson, Simpkin

Int: Thomas, Davies-Uniake, Scott, Powell

23rd: Walker/Xerri

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait will Stephenson's wrist be good to go? Already?
Yep should be has been in non contact training and skills for the last 2 weeks and now has 2 weeks till the next game

I’d expect stevo straight in

Taz would be physically ready but they’d want to play him vfl first unless Mckay can’t get up that might force their hand

robbie tarrant should play this one. if he's ready he's ready, doesn't need to prove himself with a VFL game, we know what a great footballer he is
I know the feeling from supporters is to play Tarrant straight away in the AFL but aren’t playing Finals maybe 1 to 2 in the VFL then bring him in unless Mckay hamstring is no good then play him.
I rather have Tarrent for 7 to 8 games at the end of the season instead of 1 or 2..
That should apply to all are current injuries players.

We should go into this one as favourites - GWS will still have up to 10 first 22 players out and we will be down to 5 or so first 22 missing.

North

[/QUOTEth

We should go into this one as favourites - GWS will still have up to 10 first 22 players out and we will be down to 5 or so first 22 missing.
So brave.

North

That looks a lot better on paper than what North have been able to put on the park this year.

I see J. Walker as a decent option fro medical sub. He isn't the most talented player on the list but he has two attributes that suit - he is capable to play ay either end and he's a worker.

That makes my vote for CHF obvious :)

Not sure if bringing in Tarrant so quickly is a smart idea.

As much as he is a gun, he plays a crucial role on the big men, get him right before anything else.

Yep should be has been in non contact training and skills for the last 2 weeks and now has 2 weeks till the next game

I’d expect stevo straight in

Taz would be physically ready but they’d want to play him vfl first unless Mckay can’t get up that might force their hand

Not against it but s**t, he better not land awkwardly with his elbows extended - which is likely to occur if he is in the forward line. All that force going through that wrist is going to be ******* painful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back