Preview Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1151716

Taz and Stepho named on the field. Interesting bench, I wonder what we'll end up going with.
Scott (cited as having a good game by the coach), Powell (mid rotation), Atu (seventh defensive option) and one of Taylor/Mahoney as the reserve wing/HF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit surprised Young was named on the field on the wing, and not Stephenson. Only just noticed that.

Anyway I would go with Powell (duh), Scott (wing/defensive role), Mahoney(forward/mid), and either one of the big men.
Gives good rotational coverage across the ground when coupled with a few versatile blokes on the field.

Is that our entire (uninjured) list named in the extended team?
Ford and Laz not named. Pat Walker is off the injury list too I think.

Bit surprised Young was named on the field on the wing, and not Stephenson. Only just noticed that.

Anyway I would go with Powell (duh), Scott (wing/defensive role), Mahoney(forward/mid), and either one of the big men.
Gives good rotational coverage across the ground when coupled with a few versatile blokes on the field.

Ford and Laz not named. Pat Walker is off the injury list too I think.
May switch back as the seventh defender and Stevo takes the wing.

wouldn’t play Xerri or Campbell

walker can pinch hit ruck And play forward

Taz in for Campbell

why does your play the kids policy apply for 29 year old tom campbell every week no matter how well he plays, but not for 28 year old josh walker? walker is not a ruckman, he won't be able to relieve goldy anywhere near as well as campbell or xerri would, and he's not a forward, he's looked terrible every time he's gone forward this year. He's been serviceable in defense but he obviously steps aside for robbie tarrant who is a superior player in every sense, and there's nowhere else for him to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back