Game Day Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Free hit with Hawks winning! Have no idea what will eventuate
I dunno about free hit I expect we will beat gc and a slight chance against Adelaide and Carlton

and I don’t know if hawks win another although they’d be a chance against the dons next week

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hobart area
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day.
Max 15Shower or two.Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mmChance of any rain: 60%
FA40A764-D1C8-4FF1-B6E2-45BE3F363E27.png

SonofSamsquanch

Rebuilding
Mar 31, 2016
Deep South
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently when I was thinking of who to pick I looked at the Suns team list. I ca never tell the difference between the suns and the giants as I think they wear the same jumpers. Anyway, if Hindenburg is eligible I will pick him. I know there’s no point picking a back an like Buckley as they never win, even though this bloke has a heavy multiplier on his shoulders.
If Hindenburg is not going to be available for selection I have to pick Lloyd.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apparently when I was thinking of who to pick I looked at the Suns team list. I ca never tell the difference between the suns and the giants as I think they wear the same jumpers. Anyway, if Hindenburg is eligible I will pick him. I know there’s no point picking a back an like Buckley as they never win, even though this bloke has a heavy multiplier on his shoulders.
If Hindenburg is not going to be available for selection I have to pick Lloyd.
This isn't the Kerridge thread S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad