Game Day Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tongue tie off.

Blinkers off for the first time this campaign.

Goes well in the wet.

Expect bold showing.

A win won’t shock.

North by 40 +

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Apparently when I was thinking of who to pick I looked at the Suns team list. I ca never tell the difference between the suns and the giants as I think they wear the same jumpers. Anyway, if Hindenburg is eligible I will pick him. I know there’s no point picking a back an like Buckley as they never win, even though this bloke has a heavy multiplier on his shoulders.
If Hindenburg is not going to be available for selection I have to pick Lloyd.

Second string New Zealand team whipping the Poms so why can't our injury ravaged team win?

Been some good upsets this week so let's continue the trend.

New blokes to show something, plenty of effort and someone up forward kick some goals please North.

Apparently when I was thinking of who to pick I looked at the Suns team list. I ca never tell the difference between the suns and the giants as I think they wear the same jumpers. Anyway, if Hindenburg is eligible I will pick him. I know there’s no point picking a back an like Buckley as they never win, even though this bloke has a heavy multiplier on his shoulders.
If Hindenburg is not going to be available for selection I have to pick Lloyd.
This isn't the Kerridge thread S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back