Preview Round 13 Port vs Pussies, Adelaide Oval, Thursday June 10 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Guthrie wont play so that's a bonus, if hartlett ever plays again barring 5 injuries I'll kill over, I'd like to trust ladhams in the ruck but I get the feeling he's gonna wet himself

What's Ken's excuse for this week? Anyone care to predict the aftermath of what will likely happen

Be good if the game was moved to Saturday & wasn’t on Thursday night, harder for those that work the next day & travel from country areas. But money talks as always

Remember when the plebs on AFL360 made the suggestion Adelaide Oval be rewarded as the home of Thursday Night Football going forward after nobody here asked for it ever?

Geelong drop Narkle. Bring in Danger.
Surely this is Chris Scott foxing again ?

Danger 75% fit suits me tomorrow night !!!

It's not make or break as we still have time to hit form when we get some key players back but i reckon top 4 will be really difficult to achieve if we lose this one. We will most likely be destined to finish 5th and come up against Richmond or West Coast in a home elimination final (the two sides that have ended our last 2 finals campaigns at home).

We also need a scalp, we are considered flat track bullies because our record against bottom 10 teams is impeccable but against top 8 we are 1 and 3 and the 1 win coming against the 8th placed Tigers at home. I think a win here will give us plenty of belief moving forward, because we are nowhere near full strength but i reckon we can still get it done.

Win this game and we move up into 3rd and hopefully we don't leave the top 4 for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning against this mob almost feels as good as winning a showdown.

A few key players out injured, Geelong back to near full-strength, their strong historical record against us and the fact that we haven't beaten a contender yet this year - getting up tomorrow night would be a massiv statement. A lot of the belief will come back if we pull it off.

Lose this one and we're up against it for the rest of the year. Win and we're back on track. Carn Ports.

Once again we face this PED-pumped dad's army as probable underdogs, as we have just about everytime for the past 15 or more years. The very thought of that club nauseates me. Genuinely not sure I can stomach seeing their flapping navy hoops and overdeveloped jaw lines tomorrow night. Will need to drink heavily in an attempt to get myself up for the game.

BROWNLOW medallist Patrick Dangerfield headlines four key Geelong inclusions for Thursday night's fixture against Port Adelaide but in-form midfielder Quinton Narkle will be the unlucky casualty.

Dangerfield, Mitch Duncan, Mark Blicavs and Mark O'Connor will all return from respective injuries for the Adelaide Oval clash.

If Port can get out the back from our kick ins we will kill them with speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back