Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-6-19_8-46-35.png

AFL MATCH CENTRE

upload_2016-6-19_8-47-44.png

upload_2016-6-19_8-45-53.png

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

Yes, yes you are.
Is that so?

I'm probably also the only person who gets resentful when the preview thread gets locked and the game day thread opened. I'm all like "thanks very much but I decide when it's time to stop previewing and start game-daying". I possibly have some control issues? I certainly have issues of some description anyway.

I used to have a streaming site to use, now I'll be going to my little brother's house to watch hoping I don't drink enough to get talked into a tattoo. Pray for me.
Don't like your chances. I think you need to write 'no crappy palm trees' on a piece of paper and remember to give it to the tattoo bloke before you pass out.

I used to have a streaming site to use, now I'll be going to my little brother's house to watch hoping I don't drink enough to get talked into a tattoo. Pray for me.
If we knock over the Swans in Sydney it is just about deserving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rain keeps following us around, and it is really irritating as well as it has killed Buddy's chances of reaching 100 goals this season.
He'll kick 12 against us in the wet

Dermie is such a *******, harping on about Hogan asking for the kick over the top and Hunt having to kick 65m.

Of course he was ignoring the paddock that Hunt still had in front of him to run and shorten the kick but nah Jesse has a problem.

Dermie just hold your head underwater and don't come back up.

WHY DO WE TRY TO HANDBALL IN THE WET SO MUCH WHY WHY WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back