Review Round 13 - Sydney Vs. Richmond @ SCG 7:50

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughed at the cockiness of your previews, but fair enough i thought we would lose . buddy should of got way more than one week, at least 3. a blurred vision hit for stefan martin got more, yet a clear head high hit gets 1. i dont really buy into the protected species stuff , but i can see where it comes from, you guys are lucky to only lose those two guys for one week each
So what are you suggesting? Its a conspiracy? You think the panel sits in a room and says "psst, keep it on the down low its a Swan go easy boys"? I'm sick of people like you from other clubs who continually make this inference that the Swans get looked after by the MRP, the fact is you all get sucked in by the anti Swans media and are quite clearly unable to form subjective opinions on your own.
Maybe next time before you make comments such as these look at the gradings and reasons behind the suspension lengths rather than instantly get your whinging conspiracy hat on.

laughed at the cockiness of your previews, but fair enough i thought we would lose . buddy should of got way more than one week, at least 3. a blurred vision hit for stefan martin got more, yet a clear head high hit gets 1. i dont really buy into the protected species stuff , but i can see where it comes from, you guys are lucky to only lose those two guys for one week each

Not that hard to understand. Both were clumsy, but neither did any damage. If either player had been hurt then they would have received more.

Losing Buddy and Tippett isn't such a bad thing for us as it gives us the chance to fix our structure and game plan which has been shaky all season.

The Tigers played well, but the Swans were pathetic in the second half. I'm hopeful we meet again at the business end of the season with the Swans on form (or even, playing average footy). Tigers fans at the game were good value - plenty of banter in good spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back