Review Round 13 - Sydney Vs. Richmond @ SCG 7:50

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughed at the cockiness of your previews, but fair enough i thought we would lose . buddy should of got way more than one week, at least 3. a blurred vision hit for stefan martin got more, yet a clear head high hit gets 1. i dont really buy into the protected species stuff , but i can see where it comes from, you guys are lucky to only lose those two guys for one week each

laughed at the cockiness of your previews, but fair enough i thought we would lose . buddy should of got way more than one week, at least 3. a blurred vision hit for stefan martin got more, yet a clear head high hit gets 1. i dont really buy into the protected species stuff , but i can see where it comes from, you guys are lucky to only lose those two guys for one week each
You have the highest 'frees for' in the comp. We have protected species ? Your whole team is under a protected cone of umpy love. See you deep in the finals...oh, wait.

Richmond girl to her Richmond boyfriend : 'Bro, what comes after the elimination finals ?'
Boyfriend : 'I don't know sis...elimination ?'

Last edited:
You have the highest 'frees for' in the comp. We have protected species ? Your whole team is under a protected cone of umpy love. See you deep in the finals...oh, wait.
"i dont really buy into the protected species stuff" nice to see you can read, calm the anger first before replying

...buddy should of got way more than one week, at least 3. a blurred vision hit for stefan martin got more, yet a clear head high hit gets 1. i dont really buy into the protected species stuff , but.....

Oh, I can read. I can also sniff out bullshit contradictions. They usually start with something like "I don't buy into saying blah, blah, blah ......, but blah, blah, blah"

I laughed when Gordon got 0 weeks you guys are lucky

Enjoy the win is it coming out on DVD?

Haha, imagine if Richmond ever win a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we lose you please, I've been too nice lately. Hope you know the rest, goodbye

seriously how bias are you guys geez, im willing to admit i thought we were gonna lose as i mentioned at the start. geez

Thanks for your thoughts, you can go now.

Ours mods are so gentle sometimes I just want to stroke one

I don't bite as hard as bedford, but maybe I'll learn one day so watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back