Round 13 "The Second Bye" Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious about how Seedsman has fared since he was on people's radars, so I did the maths.

His scores this year: 86, 92, 107, 119, 99, 116, 83, 75, 92, DNP (late withdrawal), 63, 68, 44

I'm guessing most would have traded him in after Round 3 when he scored his first ton.
Since Rd 4 he has scored 759 incl a DNP (ave 84.3).

As a comparison, Tom Doedee has scored 692 (ave 69.2) in that same period. Only 67 pts less than Seed in total.

Not playing for contract :p
Exactly. Once hailed "best mid"
Even a blockbuster MCG clash has him plodding around. No explosive bursts out of the middle or down the wing. Earlier this quarter he had the opportunity to tackle 2 blokes. He put 1 arm out only in a half arsed touch effort.

Selwood 7%, Dangerfield 22%, Duncan 2%, Ablett 4%, Menegola 19%, Kelly 34%, Cunico 9%, Nank 9%, Caddy 17%, Martin 34%, Cotchin 6%.

As Aussie_boy alluded to, there isnt that many popular picks running out today. I would say you will be very close to the top 1k if you are not in it when the locks released this arvo!

Fell from 888th to 1046th in the first half. If I end up around 1300th at the end I’ll be reasonably happy.

Seems like a good score tbh!
My score is around 6k for the round. Will probably fall to 10-15k as I’m done for the round. You should be in top 5k for round definitely.

Yeah somehow after midway through the Richmond/Geelong game I'm still up to 271 overall from 421. Will be very happy if I end up top 400 at the end of the round.

Somehow despite the opening game chaos to this weekend, I've still gained 15k overall spots this w/e to 7k overall atm. :/ With Dusty and Danger still playing. I guess despite some of my dreadful trades (Macrae in this week, still having Dusty, bringing in Walters last w/e and trading him to Macrae this w/e....) the competitive end for bye planning is only in that top 2-3k overall.

Curious about how Seedsman has fared since he was on people's radars, so I did the maths.

His scores this year: 86, 92, 107, 119, 99, 116, 83, 75, 92, DNP (late withdrawal), 63, 68, 44

I'm guessing most would have traded him in after Round 3 when he scored his first ton.
Since Rd 4 he has scored 759 incl a DNP (ave 84.3).

As a comparison, Tom Doedee has scored 692 (ave 69.2) in that same period. Only 67 pts less than Seed in total.
I think it took me until about round 5 to jump on, meaning that when I traded him this week I lost about $40k on him from memory :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow managed to go up to 366 overall this round with a 1650, I'll take it considering the carnage my team experienced :)

1607 all out barring any corrections. What a shocker, but still moved up 100 places to 1095. That is whack. Par must have been 1550-1600 or so

1530 from 16, only slid a few hundred ranks which is better than I was expecting.

Had no players in today’s game.

1653 and up to 1321st. Moved up over 1000 spots in the first two rounds of the byes but next week may hurt as my plans are all out of the window.

Copped the McLean, Macrae and Bontempelli triple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back