Round 13 "The Second Bye" Discussion and Venting

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost my matchup by 14 points. * you Caddy, you useless campaigner! Feel like rage trading this bastard! 7 points in a ******* half from an uninjured premo. Unbelievable.

Rage aside ...

1651 all out. Slightly disappointing given I had 20 players, but did manage to move up nearly 4k spots. Should be able to field at least 21 next week.

1,667 and a round rank of 8,348.. gee, wouldn't have wanted to score any worse for the week. Thanks Caddy (again)

Filthy with spud Tuohy getting his lowest score this year in his last game for my team :mad:
Only have myself toto blame though, didn't feel right when I brought him in in round 3, but I did it anyway. Disappointing 1460, dropped 1k to just outside the top 5k... This is my bad bye week though.

1818 from 19.

might need a little luck to field 18 in the last bye round but made some good ground up in the last two weeks. Of course it'll probably hurt me in the long run when everything returns to normal and my team consists of 47 mid priced port players.

Awesome score though! Well done.

1488 from 18. Dropped from 320 overall to 618.

No thanks to the following:
Parker: 75
Tuohy: 50
Mclean: 49
Kerr: 49
Macrae: 44
Rice 35
Brander: 30
Austin: 30

7 scores 50 or under. Thanks for chipping in dickheads...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1799 this week for a round rank of 1081.
Rice and Macrae dragged me down.
Looking good for next week at this stage with a projected score of >1900 with 21 on the field (of course that will no doubt change when teams are announced)
Could field 22 if I wanted to at this stage but rather concentrate on building the side for the run home.
How did I end up with 4 Port players.

1623 / 18. Happy with these scores so long as it keeps me moving up in the overall rankings.

Jumped 701 spots to sit 2774.

Spudded it up with Macrae, McLean, Kerr, Sauce, Rice, Austin, Wilson, Doedee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back