Trades Round 13 trades (First bye week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I've gone: 1. Eric Mckenzie to Logan Austin

and 2. P.Cripps to Rockliff

Thoughts?

My justification is that its hard to win without rockliff with other people having him as captain and cripps has been consistent but has a low ceiling.

I also A.Hall and Lycett waiting in the wings.
Is there no other way of getting Rockliff cause hall will most likely be back next week and still get near or over 100

One thing to remember about trading out Hall for Rocky is that Hall has been a gun forward. I was able to justify the dubious trading out of Zaha but gun mids are common while such forwards are not.

Would love to know peoples thoughts on who they'd go with out Docherty, Laird or Simpson.

Looking to bring in a premium defender with this weeks bye but i just can't split them.

I'm planning on bringing in Laird next week... and have got Simpson and haven't got Docherty.... so Docherty would be the way i'd lean

One thing to remember about trading out Hall for Rocky is that Hall has been a gun forward. I was able to justify the dubious trading out of Zaha but gun mids are common will such forwards are not.

Hall needs to show an uptick before i get him back in, since that shoulder issue he's been Hall light...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come you're planning on going with Laird over Docherty?

no real standout reason... Laird is a bit cheaper and has plenty to play for. Once the Blues fall out of the race for the top 8 will Docherty's scoring be maintained? the Crows have a reasonable run after the byes... I haven't looked at the blues run home though and already have Simpson. so it becomes a bit of spread the risk for me...

Boyd is the other one on my watch list...

Are many people with Mathieson keeping him?

Yep, holding him for 1 more week. Ditched Trent West over Keays to have 19 playing this weekend. If Mathieson plays next week then I hold, obviously, and ditch Keays, if he doesn't, then Mathieson -> Phillips. Only thing keeping me some faith is the large roster rotation seemingly occuring at the Lions. Otherwise pretty down about how someone that looked hungry can't break into a terrible side.

no real standout reason... Laird is a bit cheaper and has plenty to play for. Once the Blues fall out of the race for the top 8 will Docherty's scoring be maintained? the Crows have a reasonable run after the byes... I haven't looked at the blues run home though and already have Simpson. so it becomes a bit of spread the risk for me...

Boyd is the other one on my watch list...
That was my real worry on Docherty to, he's with out a doubt been better since the Blues have been playing better football, if they drop off then there's every reason he could too. The Crows with out a doubt have a much more appealing fixture. I'm been doing some research on their scores Docherty has averaged 106 at Etihad this season where as he's averaged 90 at any other venue and has only cracked the tone once away from Etihad. The Blues don't have another game at Etihad this season....

When you consider that extra 40k between the two Laird really is the better option.

That was my real worry on Docherty to, he's with out a doubt been better since the Blues have been playing better football, if they drop off then there's every reason he could too. The Crows with out a doubt have a much more appealing fixture. I'm been doing some research on their scores Docherty has averaged 106 at Etihad this season where as he's averaged 90 at any other venue and has only cracked the tone once away from Etihad. The Blues don't have another game at Etihad this season....

When you consider that extra 40k between the two Laird really is the better option.

Why not both.

I'll be getting Laird in next week over Docherty. I've already got Simpson but Laird looks great value right now.

Going McGovern --> Reid
Paine --> Phillips (bit sidewaysie but Paine is injured and rubbish anyway)

Leaves me with 10/9/11

Next week pretty much locked in Wagner to Laird and the other will be someone from Round 15 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back