Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Rage!
Puts me back to 17 this week and I am not keeping Johannisen to get to 18.
Yeah same. Considering a sideways trade to a Macrae / Menegola now

Yeah same. Considering a sideways trade to a Macrae / Menegola now
I don't think I've had a week where I've changed my trades so much.

Reality is, Steele isn't far off a keeper but after last weeks poor showing, is now in the losing money category.
If you're losing money & not scoring (and getting dropped) then you're a trade candidate.

Dom Sheed has a low break even of 40 and is $55k cheaper.
Last 4 scores 103, 70, 98, 126 +DPP.

If not for 3 trades I'd probably be keeping Steele but for now, I'll pocket a few dollars from Sheed and see what happens on the flip side.
Good thing is, only 8hrs til Sheed plays. So I'll know fairly soon how I went there.

I don't think I've had a week where I've changed my trades so much.

Reality is, Steele isn't far off a keeper but after last weeks poor showing, is now in the losing money category.
If you're losing money & not scoring (and getting dropped) then you're a trade candidate.

Dom Sheed has a low break even of 40 and is $55k cheaper.
Last 4 scores 103, 70, 98, 126 +DPP.

If not for 3 trades I'd probably be keeping Steele but for now, I'll pocket a few dollars from Sheed and see what happens on the flip side.
Good thing is, only 8hrs til Sheed plays. So I'll know fairly soon how I went there.
shhh!;)

What if they come out and beat Geelong without JJK? Will you take back your words?

They would go 4 points behind Geelong

I think hes done the right move. Throw everything out this game. If this is a good smacking at home then change things up with guys potentially like Partington but the eagles dont have many kids. In fact Barrass and Cole are 2.

Hutchings either does a job on Dangerfield or Jelwood. But ill be going VC on Dangerfield but not expecting much especially if Hutchings goes to him from the get go. However Gazza went pretty well against Hutchings.

Danger will make Hutchings look like an U15's player.

i wonder if he's a late in if Carlilse doesn't come up

Not even that will be enough to save him :(

"If Carlisle doesn't come up for the game, Bailey Rice will be in the frame to make his debut.
Rice is a tough defender with impressive kicking skills, and the son of former Saint and Carlton player Dean."

Not even that will be enough to save him :(

"If Carlisle doesn't come up for the game, Bailey Rice will be in the frame to make his debut.
Rice is a tough defender with impressive kicking skills, and the son of former Saint and Carlton player Dean."

thanks for that, so long Jack it seems!

With Steele dropped there goes me umming and ahhing over my Pittard trade

Update
Taranto to Yeo
Mcrouch to SSelwood
Steele to Heeney (cheapest out of what will be the top 6 forwards in the game imo)

Interesting theory if Pruess gets named
Currently sitting with Ryder as my R2
Do i move him to fwd then downgrade steele to a Buzza/Darcy for $$$ in the in coming weeks, then with the plan of going Pruess so Gawn later on

Sloane -> Scooter (frees up some cash)

Then WHE and Steele out. Already have Yeo, Dahlhaus and Buddy.

Thinking two of Barlow/Macrae/Menegola and Heeney. Risky option is a refreshed NRoo. Leaning towards Barlow and Macrae, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking two of Barlow/Macrae/Menegola and Heeney. Risky option is a refreshed NRoo. Leaning towards Barlow and Macrae, thoughts?

Barlow is must have forward imo, Roo's BE too high. The other 3...take your pick.

Given Steele is dropped,Dom Sheed is 450k and my team name is TheNeedForSheed i should probably pick him up this week.

Barlow and one of Heeney/Menegola depending on where you need the cash. Barlow has been superb for me and does better when Gary plays well. Heeney has been good for me but is a little inconsistent, although a little cheaper than Menegola.

Was thinking:

WHE -> Sheed
Steele -> JPK
Myers -> Rook

Feels an awful lot like I'm doing nothing with those trades however, might just take 17 players and get Gary anyhow. I also want to actively avoid Eagles players so I can know the full teams before making my trades.

Myers -> Willis (Unless Hibberd named)
Steele -> Menegola
WHE -> Who? ($484k)

Really need help with this one, do I grab a Sheed type to score points this week and act as a stepping stone? Or do I bring in a rookie and bank the cash for a Martin/Zorko/Ablett/Doch next week?

Myers -> Willis (Unless Hibberd named)
Steele -> Menegola
WHE -> Who? ($484k)

Really need help with this one, do I grab a Sheed type to score points this week and act as a stepping stone? Or do I bring in a rookie and bank the cash for a Martin/Zorko/Ablett/Doch next week?
Ainsworth, 310k, fwd/mid, avg 71 and be of 32.
Only played 3 games however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back