Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters > Joel Smith
Finlayson > Burton/Wingard
Guelfi > McLean

Who are some rookies who have had their BYE that will or may be playing next week?

Hibberd > Sicily
Guelfi > Cripps
ZGL > someone

Looking at fielding only 17 since Walters is suspended

Curnow, Macrae or Gaff this week?
I have the same question to answer haha.
Macrae - will compete with Titch as best fantasy scorer for the year but his last couple of games has seen him slow down (still 110 though lol). Next week VC loophole option is a big plus but there seems there could be some better value picks
Curnow - quite expensive but has been really good. I still worry about the fact that he could have tagging jobs, still tackles his way to a 100 though.
Gaff - another good value pick but just don't trust him for some reason. Owned him last year and copped a lot of mediocre scores when the Eagles inside mids weren't winning the ball for him. Has had to be much more contested this year and has been very good though

Taranto -> Macrae/Curnow
Guelfi -> rookie
ZGL -> rookie

Wanting to downgrade Guelf and ZGL to stockpile some cash to bring in J.Kelly after his week off but the dearth of downgrade options (who've already had their bye) has me a little stuck.

Seasons ****** anyway, why not go out with a bang haha

Gray —> Wingard
Seedsman —> Burton
Naughton —> Yeo
With cash for crisp to fill my last defensive spot next week and maybe even enough for my last midfield spot (have cunico and Phillips on the bench so plenty of cash, not enough trades). Only trade I’ll need to do after the byes is NN to Grundy/Stef

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seasons ****** anyway, why not go out with a bang haha

Gray —> Wingard
Seedsman —> Burton
Naughton —> Yeo
With cash for crisp to fill my last defensive spot next week and maybe even enough for my last midfield spot (have cunico and Phillips on the bench so plenty of cash, not enough trades). Only trade I’ll need to do after the byes is NN to Grundy/Stef
Love the attitude mate.

If you are going to go down, might as well go down swinging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back