Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans for trades over the next couple of weeks is to build enough bank to acquire the missing puzzle piece to my side in Gawn.

I also plan to grab Gray this week to sit as my M8/M9/F7 DPP swing. Happy to keep Walsh for as long as I can at M8, so will most likely try and loophole him with Gray depending on who goes big - provided their games don't clash. Likewise, provides me with season-long cover between MID and FWD when I do eventually upgrade Walsh... if I ever do, that is!

Unsure about Bewley's long-term security in the Freo lineup, but if he is named this week among the other Freo ins, I will bring him in this round instead of next. Stack has at least one more price cycle left in him before his bye next week before I downgrade him to help fund the Gawn trade.

Have 19 heading into this round pre-trades, and 21 post-trades.

RD13
Ross > Gray
Answerth > Naish

RD14
ROB > Gawn (farewell ROB my sweet prince! :'()
Stack > Clarke
Parker > Bewley (Setters to FWDs)

Leaves me with 7 trades from then on out following the byes, with Duursma to stick around until I find it worthy to upgrade him to Whitfield/Sicily/Ryan heading into league finals.

Mind you the Stack > Clarke and Answerth > Naish trades will give me enough bank to fund the Gawn trade, so I may even pass on Bewley if he looks like a risky rookie pick and hold onto my 8 trades.

Thoughts?

View attachment 691061
Bewley would have already played 3 hopefully by Rd 14.

Mabior Chol is a likely in for richmond, basement priced ruckman for those looking for an ROB cash-out that might get a little bank

giphy.gif

Think I'm gonna turn Walsh into Fyfe while he's cheap enough and now past his bye (I know Walsh has a bit more money to make but ahh well).

Probably gonna turn old mate Clark down back to Naish (seems to have decent enough JS, and Tiges have uncovered some gems this season).

Think I'm gonna turn Walsh into Fyfe while he's cheap enough and now past his bye (I know Walsh has a bit more money to make but ahh well).

Probably gonna turn old mate Clark down back to Naish (seems to have decent enough JS, and Tiges have uncovered some gems this season).
I’d be holding Walsh as a warm body this round.

Naish in for Jordan Clarke who has peaked price wise.

Darcy Moore OUT for Luke Ryan down back and it was a tough choice between him and Sicily but the latter is due to be suspended soon and not scoring as well.

12 trades left with only 34k in the bank but my team is nearing completion after the Bye weeks with only 2 upgrades left to do to not having a starting spud or rookie on the ground.
The "not scoring as well on Sicily" is quite misleading due to average.

He is only 50 points behind Ryan. Also, Sic has more consistent 90+ scores with 6 tons.

Ryan 4 tons but all huge ones. Not sure how often they will occur and how sustainable they are.

FWIW I will have both in my team this week!

Just remember Grays previous years averages, were with him playing predominantly forward & pitch hitting in the midfield

Charlie back in a few weeks will help him as well
So dixon back should give more mid time, but then rocky and wines means less. ?
Was hoping his poor scoring to date this year was due to more fwd time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth going early this week on Sloane with Richmond’s outs, and wet weather in Adelaide. Thinking Sloane could go huge tomorrow night.
No ******* way.

BE of 181 with a Bye next week.

You probably couldn’t do a worse trade. He’ll be less than 510k soon.

Se
rd 13:
Stocker to Naish (Duursma to MID)
Sheed to Fyfe
Hore to Sicily
9 trades; $125k
What the * is people’s obsession with trading Hore. The bloke is almost a keeper. Did you know he has a higher 3-game and 5-game average than Sicily? He’s scored under 85 once since Round 2 and that was a 75. Mr Consistency.

In fact, Hore is #14 ranked in Defence sorted by 3-game average. Sicily is #24.

first time looking into it properly this week. Was set to trade out Hore but not so sure now. He seems fine as a D6.

This leaves around 90k in the bank and its tempting me....

View attachment 691137
Personally I’d wait on Gray. Surely Rocky and Wines push him out of the midfield and back forward. Trades are worth a mint at this time of the year. I’d rather pay more and be sure than burn a trade.

Alrighty...currently ranked 50k overall so gotta do something a bit more crazy/POD.
Trading these 3 out will give me $972k cash.
Any truly POD ideas that I can consider?

1560335754589.png

Alrighty...currently ranked 50k overall so gotta do something a bit more crazy/POD.
Trading these 3 out will give me $972k cash.
Any truly POD ideas that I can consider?

View attachment 691152
Do you have enough cash for Sicily, Daniel and Clarke? If yes, that. If no, Blakely instead of Sicily.

Should mean you have 18 this week if I’ve counted right.

Rocky out means only 19 playing this week if Young is named, 18 if not.

Will use it as a opportunity to fix up my structure whilst keeping Hore.

Clark>Naish
Rockliff>Sicily
Answerth>Gray

Pretty much forced to keep Baker for another week, will have to deal with him likely losing cash.

Next week will be Setterfield > Rookie/Bennel and Baker > Mid (Likely Piggy Oliver).

Rocky out means only 19 playing this week if Young is named, 18 if not.

Will use it as a opportunity to fix up my structure whilst keeping Hore.

Clark>Naish
Rockliff>Sicily
Answerth>Gray

Pretty much forced to keep Baker for another week, will have to deal with him likely losing cash.

Next week will be Setterfield > Rookie/Bennel and Baker > Mid (Likely Piggy Oliver).
Where has it been reported that Rocky is out!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back