Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatley could be in the week :cool:

I'll have to grab him. Even his 1 game will give decent cash boost. And if he manages 3 or 4 more he'd be ripe for upgrade close to finals.

Just need to nail a couple more rookies after young was a flop.

I'll have to grab him. Even his 1 game will give decent cash boost. And if he manages 3 or 4 more he'd be ripe for upgrade close to finals.

Just need to nail a couple more rookies after young was a flop.
I will be grabbing him aswell

Out Hore, Withers and Ross.

Get the best you can imho
Your comment certainly made me reconsider. Still felt it was important to improve the forward line as it is my biggest weakness. So Marshall still comes in for Hayes via Setterfield. Marshall has played 9 games which is a reasonable sample size and he is the 4th highest ranked forward based on averages.
Trading out Withers in lieu of Ridley doesn't make much sense. Only $80K difference in price and at least Withers is playing unlike Ridley but rather than trading in Naish I've brought in Milera. Ross to Bewley stays as is.

Last edited:
Shane Edwards ???

ab043c44e69010729801fe4bce82e34a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now Edwards looking like he’s out as well... dusty is also apparently sore and hasn’t trained all week..Sloane and the crouch brothers are all going 120+ this week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I need Sloane and Brouch to get 140s to have a chance of getting 1600 this week. That first game will decide my round. Sloane, Brouch and Laird need to about 400 between them and one of them has to be VC

I'm in a tough spot, want to trade Balta so that he doesn't tear up all the cash that he took so long to earn, and want to bring in the best mid rookie option, but with tomorrow night's game being Richmond v Crows, and GWS having the Sunday game, you can be sure Hately will be named on an extended bench. Gonna make it hard to pick him. Would love for him to be named on field tomorrow. I think the concerns posted about Bewley are bang on and make me think he's not the best option going forward.

I'm in a tough spot, want to trade Balta so that he doesn't tear up all the cash that he took so long to earn, and want to bring in the best mid rookie option, but with tomorrow night's game being Richmond v Crows, and GWS having the Sunday game, you can be sure Hately will be named on an extended bench. Gonna make it hard to pick him. Would love for him to be named on field tomorrow. I think the concerns posted about Bewley are bang on and make me think he's not the best option going forward.
If you don't have him already and plan on getting him, can you go Naish instead? Use another trade to grab Hately later.

If you don't have him already and plan on getting him, can you go Naish instead? Use another trade to grab Hately later.
I have looked at that, but I just don't see how I can. I brought in Gardner early last week so that I can moves with Rozee forward and back, and the only way I can turn Balta in to Naish is if I have both Gardner and Rozee in the forward line which doesn't make a lot of sense. Duursma is already sitting in my mids.

I have looked at that, but I just don't see how I can. I brought in Gardner early last week so that I can moves with Rozee forward and back, and the only way I can turn Balta in to Naish is if I have both Gardner and Rozee in the forward line which doesn't make a lot of sense. Duursma is already sitting in my mids.
Maybe that's something you could fix later. I doubt the flexibility will be needed in the two remaining bye rounds.

My plans are purely on the bubble selections.

Hayes to Bewley/hately
Hore to Naish next week
Clarke/Parker to Gardner

Duurs and Walsh will be my last 2. Will keep them onfield. Setters will probably just stay at f7.

With 13 trades left 3 rookies +rob onfield I'm starting to worry. As bsmith and zwilliams prob need to go also.

My plans are purely on the bubble selections.

Hayes to Bewley/hately
Hore to Naish next week
Clarke/Parker to Gardner

Duurs and Walsh will be my last 2. Will keep them onfield. Setters will probably just stay at f7.

With 13 trades left 3 rookies +rob onfield I'm starting to worry. As bsmith and zwilliams prob need to go also.
That would be the following week considering Naish has the bye next week.

That would be the following week considering Naish has the bye next week.
That it would!

My midfield is cooked

Need the likes of Kelly, gaff. But stuck with MacRae, cogs, Brayshaw.

If they don't pickup I'll have to try luxury them.

Also not sold on Rocky being there until the end.

That it would!

My midfield is cooked

Need the likes of Kelly, gaff. But stuck with MacRae, cogs, Brayshaw.

If they don't pickup I'll have to try luxury them.

Also not sold on Rocky being there until the end.
I'm in the same boat. Have no option but to keep the likes of Sloane, Brawshaw, Rocky and Walsh as my starting mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back