Clark,J -> Naish,P
Scott,B -> Clarke,D
Hayes,W -> Ross,S

after making 3 trades i will have just 13 players onfield :(
all my good players have the bye :thumbsdown:

Clark ā€”> Naish
Witherden ā€”> Sicily
Scott ā€”> Sloane

Would've scraped 18 together had Rockliff gotten up and Robbie Young not been dropped.

Leaving the Bewley trade till last minute.

Not making rash trades just yet. And going early on Naish to not cop a donut this week but a donut next week and potentially omitted the week after doesn't feel right. Same with Clarke.

Can't pick people not on the bubble again.

FMD, Chris Burgess must be the most useless player I've ever had in my DT side.

14 on field for me this week. When planning, I counted on Whitfield, Stocker, Hately, Cumming, Burgess & Scott playing.

FMD, Chris Burgess must be the most useless player I've ever had in my DT side.

14 on field for me this week. When planning, I counted on Whitfield, Stocker, Hately, Cumming, Burgess & Scott playing.
Whitfield and Stocker fair enough

The other 4, really poor JS for mine

Leaving the Bewley trade till last minute.

Not making rash trades just yet. And going early on Naish to not cop a donut this week but a donut next week and potentially omitted the week after doesn't feel right. Same with Clarke.

Can't pick people not on the bubble again.
I punted on Gardner last week, that one might come off

But really poor week for rookies this week, a few getting dropped like Young, Burgess and Corbett and others not recalled

letting Naish go through to the keeper this week...not on the bubble and it just puts more pressure on round 14 bye. I will come to regret this when he scores 90 tonight

Iā€™m same as you. Rookies available this week terrible. Gardner. Clark. Bewley and naish all a chance to be dropped or have bye next week. Horror week.

I've chased points before in bye weeks being aggressive and subsequently it always seems to backfire spectacularly

Either my premos spud up/get injured/tagged etc or rookies who I've moved on/don't have pump big numbers out well above season averages and help those struggling for numbers who really need it, similar to what happened last week (Walsh, Naish, Setterfield etc)

Tanking a week sometimes works if the 2 other weeks are reasonable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bewley or Gardner?
I don't like the JS of either but I may be forced to get both in this week
Bewley will probably make way for S.Hill
Think Schake is back soon so Garnder is in trouble, especially if he has a quiet one this week.
Is it better to go really early on Hind? His scoring will be much better and I also rate his JS more than Bewley/Gardner

Don't even know what trades to do this week.

Think I might pass on Bewley.

And grab Clark and Naish next week.

Positive seeing Clark get named with Shiels back.

And with cotchin out again Naish should be alright.

Gardner I'm not sold on either

Think I might pass on Bewley.

And grab Clark and Naish next week.

Positive seeing Clark get named with Shiels back.

And with cotchin out again Naish should be alright.

Gardner I'm not sold on either
It's a tough call this week on downgrades.

A lot rides on your trades left and existing rookies and the expected cash you can make from them. If you have trades and some nice fat cows ready for post bye upgrades, you can probably take the punt on one of this week's suspect JS rookies - you really only need him to hold his spot for next week cos after that there's a good chance you won't need him for anything.

I'm thinking of culling Atkins and Clark for Bewley and Fyfe. It gives me 2 more players this week (I'll still only have 17) and keeps the upgrades moving.

But I'm still mulling it over.

It's a tough call this week on downgrades.

A lot rides on your trades left and existing rookies and the expected cash you can make from them. If you have trades and some nice fat cows ready for post bye upgrades, you can probably take the punt on one of this week's suspect JS rookies - you really only need him to hold his spot for next week cos after that there's a good chance you won't need him for anything.

I'm thinking of culling Atkins and Clark for Bewley and Fyfe. It gives me 2 more players this week (I'll still only have 17) and keeps the upgrades moving.

But I'm still mulling it over.

I've got hore, Clark, duursma, Walsh, Rob, Parker, Hayes, Smith and Williams, 13 trades, and 250k

Nah fk it, grabbed Bewley.
Will go should get 4 upgrades in the next 2 weeks and be close to finalizing my team with some luxury trades there after or extend the bench.

Bewley or Gardner?
I don't like the JS of either but I may be forced to get both in this week
Bewley will probably make way for S.Hill
Think Schake is back soon so Garnder is in trouble, especially if he has a quiet one this week.
Is it better to go really early on Hind? His scoring will be much better and I also rate his JS more than Bewley/Gardner

Don't even know what trades to do this week.
Just realised that S.Hill is actually playing this week! Might just get Bewley then, he will surely play next 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back