Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Stein to debut. 170k defender. Wouldn't risk it with the bye next week but could be solid if named in R15.

So probably in for Issac Cumming.

Also, Rockliff, I've done my bloody trades already..

Finishing on good news, Nick Hind is the front runner to replace the injured Ed Phillips.

Athletics background actually makes me want to avoid him. How many times have we heard that? Haha
Funny that they don't say much else about him. :D
Yeh, he's a good story, we found him in athletics.
Has to be nicknamed Franken

Jake 'franken' Stein.

Read further, still only mentions body positioning and spoiling.. He might be from the Nathan Brown school of fantasy.

Last edited:

Surely he plays. Getting a little fed up with clubs saying their player was *almost* ready to play and then sitting him for a week or two longer. You'd have to think they wouldn't have taken him to China if it wasn't a line-ball decision.

Yeah I'll be pissed if he doesn't play this week after they dragged him the whole way to China saying he was a good chance. I'm hoping they are just taking a cautious approach with him today and he'll still go over and play.

So probably in for Issac Cumming.

Also, Rockliff, I've done my bloody trades already..

Finishing on good news, Nick Hind is the front runner to replace the injured Ed Phillips.
Maybe...but I think more likely for Haynes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that they don't say much else about him. :D
Yeh, he's a good story, we found him in athletics.
Has to be nicknamed Franken

Jake 'franken' Stein.

Read further, still only mentions body positioning and spoiling.. He might be from the Nathan Brown school of fantasy.
I did little athletics as a kid. I still sit by the phone waiting for it to ring...😜

Seriously why say Rocky is coming back when he isn’t, does my head in. Especially after the whole Matt Crouch fiasco.

Medias incessant need to be first to a story has become an annoyance.

Not so much about reporting news anymore as it at taking wild guesses in the effort to be 'first' to the story. 50/50 shots most of the time.

"Toby"...as in Toby Ggrrene - what's happened to him?
Some journo had a rant saying he "should never have been born". It was in regards to the free kick paid against Howe for kicking someone in the back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back