Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

louge vs naish
considering naish has his bye next week and limited JS
...or chase the 1 week of points cuz i dont need a player next week

I am bringing Houli in. I feel really worried doing it, I just don't trust him long term. Is there any other player mid or defender who is a better choice for under 750k?
Why don't you trust him? I got him in Round 6, he's made $160k since then and tonned up all bar once, including 2 scores around 140. He's the best premo defender around (that isn't injured).

So far I'm doing
Scrimshaw > Naish
Atkins > Hinge

That gives me 18 on field.

Next trade is harder as I don't have any obvious trade outs.. Answerth isn't maxed out but probably doesn't have a heap to gain. I could upgrade him to anyone, even Houli tonight otherwise Sicily. Otherwise I could rage trade Rocky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far I'm doing
Scrimshaw > Naish
Atkins > Hinge

That gives me 18 on field.

Next trade is harder as I don't have any obvious trade outs.. Answerth isn't maxed out but probably doesn't have a heap to gain. I could upgrade him to anyone, even Houli tonight otherwise Sicily. Otherwise I could rage trade Rocky.
Did you mean Hind rather than Hinge?

that is gold. well done!

too legit.

What ever happened to Cavarra? Still injured TedDougChris ?

On the comeback I believe, but not at good enough form to be selected - although rumours exist on how you actually get selected......

Sicily easily for me. I was very high on him in the preseason and I brought him in around round 6. Has gone 90+ most weeks with a couple 110+

Then Daniel, then Blakely. I'm just not a fan of blindly jumping at players. I definitely acknowledge it was advantageous with Dunkley or a Zerrett but they also showed something the game before. I really want to see a tonne from Blakely first!
Well I blindly jumped on Blakely
Wish me luck...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back