Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Rockliff expected back next week ?

I seem to have 2 options for my final trade

1. Rockliff to Fyfe/Macrae
Better for on field score this week, and next week if Rockliff is still out. Means that I will only do 1 upgrade next week (O'Brien/Duursma/Hore)

2. Young to Gardner
Gives me an extra player this week and next week, also will allow me to do 2 upgrades next week (2 of O'Brien/Duursma/Hore)

Is Rockliff expected back next week ?

I seem to have 2 options for my final trade

1. Rockliff to Fyfe/Macrae
Better for on field score this week, and next week if Rockliff is still out. Means that I will only do 1 upgrade next week (O'Brien/Duursma/Hore)

2. Young to Gardner
Gives me an extra player this week and next week, also will allow me to do 2 upgrades next week (2 of O'Brien/Duursma/Hore)

I'm over these types of guesses. Theres no guarantee or information that the media can provide that would assure me Rocky is back next week. I've learnt there is no such thing as a solid source you can hang your hat on this year.

So I've traded Rocky. Should PROBABLY be back next week but honestly cant be stuffed holding these injuries anymore after Mrouch.

Forced to get Caleb Daniel. Ranked 4k and already feel this season is a write off.

Ah well could be worse, at least I’m fielding 19.

If I'm guaranteed a win this week because my opponent abandoned his team 8 weeks ago, should I do a triple downgrade this week? I've already locked in Scrimshaw > Naish & Atkins > Hind, my other trade was Answerth > Sicily. Wondering if saving the cash this week and going Answerth > Gardner/Logue is better? Not sure Answerth is maxed yet but not sure what other trades to do, unless I rage trade Rocky.

If I'm guaranteed a win this week because my opponent abandoned his team 8 weeks ago, should I do a triple downgrade this week? I've already locked in Scrimshaw > Naish & Atkins > Hind, my other trade was Answerth > Sicily. Wondering if saving the cash this week and going Answerth > Gardner/Logue is better? Not sure Answerth is maxed yet but not sure what other trades to do, unless I rage trade Rocky.

I would definitely bring in Sicily if I was in your position. Should be top 6 so might as well get him in now and none of these rookies look like must haves.

Dale Morris and Josh Schache apparently close to full fitness going by the AFL website injury reports, do both come back in when fit and does Gardner keep his spot if they do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stein named for Giants, seriously considering Seb Ross at this point, could be a huge POD and will probably score more/the same as Blakely?

Yeo > Hind
Corbett > Dunkley
Hore > Daniel

61k in the bank.

Not a fan of trading Yeo but I can’t see any other way to maximise scoring this week. Hind will sit on my bench as I’ve got 8 mids playing and will still only have 18 playing. Gives me 16 next week before trades so praying no injuries or bad form.

Daniel over Sicily for me. Don’t buy into Sicily playing forward as he’s potential AA quality defender and they’re a learning / building team. Would want him to learn his craft in the position you want him to play when successful. What I do worry about is whether his forced to play as a tall defender against teams like WCE who they vs twice coming home. Daniel also plays something like 7 games at Marvel.

Last edited:
Bloody hell I am going to regret this probably but gone:

Rotham > Gardner
Rocky > Macrae
Answerth > Hind

Gives me 18 this week and 200k.

13 trades left

ok Macrae IN. FFS can't believe I'm doing this after dealing with Brayspud for so long. But last week gave me hope, if Brayspud can come good then anyone can. This could be a disaster if Crae and Bray don't average 100+ after the byes, I have to hold them no matter what now. Season over anyway so may as well roll the dice and see what happens

Forced to get Caleb Daniel. Ranked 4k and already feel this season is a write off.
I find it interesting the people ranked outside the top 1,000 feel like the season is a write off. Were you that confident that out of 100,000 odd thousand, you'd be ranked in the top 1,000 at this stage?

A 4,000 rank midway through the season should have you pushing for a top 1,000 rank which is something to be pretty proud of imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back