Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got an injury alert for Martin, what happened to him? Will he be right?
He had a corky in the last quarter of last weeks game but played it out, you'd think they would have announced him as being out when they announced Cotchin as out. Good thing is we'll know if he's in or not before the bounce on Thursday

Traded Walsh a few weeks ago and jumped onto Ziebell I think. Walsh was always going to go by R14 for me and my R14 players were starting to add up - so Walsh had to go.

Obviously couldn't have anticipated this. If I still held I'd probably be holding him (no reason to trade him atm!).

I actually took a punt on Dusty 4 weeks ago and made about $20k going Walsh to Dusty.

Instant reward with scores of 135, 109, 105 and 102 while Walsh put up 76, 83 and 77 before this weeks huge score so it didn’t really sting at all.

Just got an injury alert for Martin, what happened to him? Will he be right?

Copped a MASSIVE corkie (Hardwicks words not mine).

Sounds fine to play but these corkies have been a big thing this year. Wouldnt be surprised if he's camping up forward for the game with limited midfield minutes.

I actually took a punt on Dusty 4 weeks ago and made about $20k going Walsh to Dusty.

Instant reward with scores of 135, 109, 105 and 102 while Walsh put up 76, 83 and 77 before this weeks huge score so it didn’t really sting at all.

Yep solid trade regardless.

I had 2 of Marin/Curnow/Ziebell to take at that time and I took Ziebell/Curnow. Martin the better choice over Curnow though Curnow does finally seem to be getting into the middle. Could yet be a win.

Been pretty harsh on Curnow. Has scored ok since i got him. He was gone this week if he didnt show something and he delivered with 120. Unfortunately for him, the same rules apply this week and he's battling Worpel for the F6 spot. If he spuds he's gone.

Is Caleb Daniel worth bringing in? Is he a top 6 Def?

Whitfield, Lloyd, Houli then a gap to Laird, then an even bigger gap to Crisp/Sicily/Blakely/Daniel/Hurn/Stewart.

I doubt Daniel finds himself in the top 6 mix by year end but honestly that last pack will all be about the same from here. Tough to separate them so you can almost pick one at random and hope for the best.

Is Caleb Daniel worth bringing in? Is he a top 6 Def?
With Whitfield and Hurn out, I think he's worth bringing in. Overall, I think the top 6 Defs are:

Whitfield, Houli, Lloyd, Laird, Hurn, Stewart with Sicily, Blakely and Daniel all close behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Corbett/Stack/Balta —> Bewley/Clarke/Sicily (+146k & 19 on field this week)

2 Corbett/Stack/Fort —> Bewley/Gardner/Sicily (20 on field this week with Balta moving into ruck)

Thoughts?

How long will he be a friend for before being dropped is the question

We typically haven’t dropped our rookies straight away. Even L Young - who I had big reservations on, played 4 or 5 in a row..

I’m jumping on if he’s named..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back