Someone > Rocky

Next week is the big one

Walsh > Gaff
Stack > Hurn
Baker > undecided

Hore -> Logue
Miers -> Fyfe
Guthrie -> Sicily

Really need Logue or another playing forward rook to make this week's trade work. Leaves me with 20 playing with Gardner on the bench and 17 next week. I can get Naish instread of Logue but would leave me with 16 next week, which isn't ideal.

Trades next week will involve getting Danger in and Stack, L Baker and either Walsh/Finlayson out. Maybe Walsh for a Premo mid, then post round 14 Fin for Laird. Hopefully post round 14/15 trades my team will look like this:

D: Houli, Lloyd, Laird, Sicily, Perryman, ? - Answerth, Logue
M: Merrett, Yeo, B Crouch, Fyfe, O'Meara, Cripps, Brayshaw, Neale/Treloar/Sloane? - Baker, Bewley
R: Grundy, Witts - Fort, Cameron
F: Boak, Danger, Kelly, Dusty, Worpel, Billings - Gardner, ?

Will be starting to take shape. Forwards, Rucks and Mids I'll be happy with, just need to sort out the backline. Really need new FWD and DEF rooks to play though!

Last edited:
Feel like I haven't been representing my club well enough so far. Hope they're named (Rhylee West is another option).
Corbett -> Logue
Stack -> Bennell
Answerth -> Blakely

Gives me 21ish premos (counting Perryman/Z.Williams so not quite) and after cashing in on Walsh next week I'll basically have a full team.

20 for next week, 15 non-rooks. Things finally feel like they're coming together.

I am going to fire off a signed petition to AFL Fantasy HQ to issue a joint first-prize for the owner who holds Burgo for the longest duration of the Fantasy season.

The prize might have to be cut up into itty bitty pieces and shared around, according to the website he still sits at 40% ownership. That can't be right can it? For a guy who peaked at +$57k in round 4 and has now just about sunk back down to where he started.

Obviously have to wait until the teams to know for sure but at this point I'm willing to sacrifice Miers + Drew, two players who could be playing next week, just to make sure Burgess is finally out and forever barred from my team.

drew to bennel (bennel could be further down graded to a cheapie if not playing)
clark to balkely
hore to sicily

pretty happy with these trades will boost my defence and they play the rest of the byes

Break Even is 107 though. If that second week score was a 70 I'd be keen. If Bennell is named, he'll get a shot on ball at some point.
3 scores for Blakely since returning,
71 (77% game time)
57 (76%)
98 (89%)

Yep and he can make that 107. But more importantly, he could be in for you this week replacing a rook over the likes of dunkin donut (wow Im clever..).

Id still get Blakely just for a stronger team this week. Similar to yeo he should be just warming up still and as your stats suggest he's tracking in the right direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to trade first - Corbett or Burgess.

Almost tempted to trade Corbett because of his extra monies and pretend Burgess doesn't exist on my bench

This week will have to be my 'weak' week, or otherwise next week will be a disaster. Projecting 1700 this week (if I'm lucky) but have 20 playing. Can't bring in Cripps this week, otherwise it'll ruin my Round 14 side, so he can wait 'til end of Round 14

Trades are:

Clark > Gardner
Atkins > Clarke (via Boak DPP)
Dahlhaus > T. Stewart (via Dangerfield forward, Duursma into the middle DPP)

266K remaining

Gaff and Grundy to come in next week, leaving me with 20 on field again next week (instead of the 18 I would have had with my original plan)

Happy with it, but know my score won't be pretty this weekend, haha

Got 21 playing r13 + r14 after trades

I need 221 for a decent score:p

R13
Houli/Sicily/Hooker/Duursma/Burgess

Cripps(c)/Jelly/Dusty/Merrett/Fyfe/Walsh/Butters/Clarke

Witts/ROB

Boak/Dunks/Worps/Newnes/Setters/Daniels (not Daniel :p)

Lose 3 (probably Burgess then any 2 from Clarke/Setters/Daniels)

After having 21 this week, after trades I’m at 22, however unable to get Bewley on the field so really 21 again this week and 17 before trades next week.

Projected score of 1,905 if all players hit their average, though the D Clarke average somewhat distorts that

With $281k in the bank O’Brien to Gawn is a straight trade which is great

Looking a solid chance to push in to the top 1,000 over the next couple of weeks

792E6B0C-544B-498D-AB4A-F75C6DC142E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back