Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure that should be a surprise. 200k + down on last years value. Last years top scorer. Still averaging 100+.

Recent form aside he's still a relatively low risk high reward option from here.
Technically, so is Dane Swan then.

I completely agree with you but at a certain point form has to set the precedent. MacRae hasn't shown anything since round 1 2019.

Just quietly. Dogs do have 7 of their 11 games at Marvel.... could provide some decent targets. I’m think Macrae could become relevant again!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good call.

Dunkley to me is a better option than Macrae - in form. I have both.

Might mean Hunter, Bont possibly worth a look at the right price as a smokey on the run home.

Technically, so is Dane Swan then.

I completely agree with you but at a certain point form has to set the precedent. MacRae hasn't shown anything since round 1 2019.

Maybe im just naive since he's unfortunatley been in my team all year but I take this as a positive. He's literally shown nothing all year and he's averaging 100.

Imagine what happens if him and the dogs actually pull a finger out.

Maybe im just naive since he's unfortunatley been in my team all year but I take this as a positive. He's literally shown nothing all year and he's averaging 100.

Imagine what happens if him and the dogs actually pull a finger out.
Don't like it's in a scenario like this...but MacRae is a special type of player. I hope so!!

I'm kidding myself that he won't be in my team this week though...there's nobody.

Regular Thursday match PSA about your trades. Don't double/triple trade involving Richmond or Crows players in case you need to reverse later, and make sure to do your DPP swaps pre-trade etc.

I'll be locking in Scrimshaw (finally) to Naish for tomorrow.

Regular Thursday match PSA about your trades. Don't double/triple trade involving Richmond or Crows players in case you need to reverse later, and make sure to do your DPP swaps pre-trade etc.

I'll be locking in Scrimshaw (finally) to Naish for tomorrow.

Quite lucky we've only got the 1 sunday game. If Freo/Essendon were on Sunday I'd be stuffed with a Stack downgrade the centerpiece of all 3 of my trades. Although now I've said that a late Friday change is guaranteed...

Hmm I'm torn whether to grab Naish or Blakely. Might give the latter 1 more week.
What's your reasoning for bringing in Blakely? How often would you bring in a bloke averaging 75?

Don't mean to be rude btw. Complete same boat at the start of the week but as I strip away at it more...I'm more hoping he'll back up last year rather than backing him off the back of this year's performances.

DT Live's Data View is a handy resource but for at least 5 years they have been including late outs as having played and scoring zero. It therefore leaves their averages out of whack. Even end of year averages aren't adjusted and are wrong. Can you imagine how many Geelong players are therefore wrong.

Anyway, Salem is just the latest

Salem.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's your reasoning for bringing in Blakely? How often would you bring in a bloke averaging 75?

Don't mean to be rude btw. Complete same boat at the start of the week but as I strip away at it more...I'm more hoping he'll back up last year rather than backing him off the back of this year's performances.

I'm still umming and erring on getting him (although I'll be forced to if no cheap rooks are named) but the 75 average is a little deceptive no? I mean he's only played the 3 games coming off a year long break. Probably needed a little time to find his feet.

I jumped on Dunkley after 1 game of form despite his poor form previously. I reckon Blakely could be another one. Definitely a natural ball winner.

Not sure that should be a surprise. 200k + down on last years value. Last years top scorer. Still averaging 100+.

Recent form aside he's still a relatively low risk high reward option from here.
If Brayspud is capable of finally (hopefully) returning back to form then so is Macrae. I need to bring in a premo mid who has already had the bye and it's between Macrae and Fyfe (already have Zerrett). Macrae is value so I'm leaning towards him, I've been a Fyfe owner in the past and he always seems to miss games.
They need to stop playing him at half forward. Until I see it happen, I'm steering clear.

I had the same thoughts on Blakely but I think the main attractions of him are his potential rather than the games he has played. He will probably get mid time soon and is building into the season, kind of like how Yeo came in underdone and ramped up his scoring as the season went on.

Trade a guy who just scored 137 for a guy who averaged 50ish in his last injury affected season and is currently having another injury affected season.

ITS A BAD IDEA!!!
Seb Ross is very cheap for someone that outscored Tom Mitchell in the back end of last year
Would need to see a few weeks of good scores though

Yeah good point on Hanners but as a closet Saints fan I can't help but think that they've slowly brought him along for the reason to get the best out of him in the short and long term. Throw in the fact that the word is they've completely rebuilt and retooled him it might be a risk worth taking. I might just upgrade Willem Drew who is rotting on my bench to Hanners. See how we go though. Pretty low risk, high reward situation at 434k even if he comes back at 80-85 percent of what he was. Big if of course but it brings me to my next point regarding seb Ross... Seb Ross playing well is dependant on Jack Steven being there. Seb struggles as being a number 1 mid in that team and if Hannebery can come in and take some of the mid field load and fill the void of Steven then I wouldn't be surprised to see seb take off again.

What to do with the trades this week boys am currently away and am unsure what to do.

Have already done Hayes > Clarke

Am unsure about the rest have 400k in the kitty.

Advice appreciated. Screenshot_20190612-195252.jpeg Screenshot_20190612-195316.jpeg Screenshot_20190612-195325.jpeg

On Nokia 5.1 Plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have gone over every premo, and there are next to no 'locks' for this week. Absolutely frustrating, as all the good premos IMO, are either in Round 13 or 14, or I already have all the good R12 ones. Such a pain. Most undecided I've been with my trades since the start of the year

Hey guys, 1 or 2?

1) Corbett/Stack/Balta —> Bewley/Clarke/Sicily (+146k & 19 on field this week)

2 Corbett/Stack/Fort —> Bewley/Gardner/Sicily (20 on field this week with Balta moving into ruck)

Thoughts?

Have gone over every premo, and there are next to no 'locks' for this week. Absolutely frustrating, as all the good premos IMO, are either in Round 13 or 14, or I already have all the good R12 ones. Such a pain. Most undecided I've been with my trades since the start of the year
Thought last night, there's not much point trying to save this week with average premos, it won't work anyway (for me, Hore to Sicily when I could get Lloyd next week)
Likely do a triple downgrade (including Corbett to Clarke, cheaper and cash gen)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back