Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houli is in this week? I was planning on Zilliams... But I've allready made one genius trade in Luko this week. Time for the 2nd?

Haha it’s risky, he has a huge BE but that’s not an issue for me, need to move on Houston and Sicily anyway. Only thing that worries me is

His average away from the MCG isn’t great and he’s had a lay off... has short baker markov and balta beside him who all like to have the footy.

Just hope he gets a heap of cheap kick ins being the superior guy in the backline and seagulls it up.

He’s the only guy who can really match Lloyd in terms of ceiling imo apart from Ryan whom I can’t afford
10 scores over 110, 4 over 140 in the last 2 years.
And super POD plus has Crom in the SC GF if I make it.

I’m so undecided.

Haha it’s risky, he has a huge BE but that’s not an issue for me, need to move on Houston and Sicily anyway. Only thing that worries me is

His average away from the MCG isn’t great and he’s had a lay off... has short baker markov and balta beside him who all like to have the footy.

Just hope he gets a heap of cheap kick ins being the superior guy in the backline and seagulls it up.

He’s the only guy who can really match Lloyd in terms of ceiling imo apart from Ryan whom I can’t afford

I’m so undecided.
Yer his ceiling is huge but as you said there are plenty of factors that could make it a big mistake. I also checked his price and it makes it less appealing unfortunately.

Yer his ceiling is huge but as you said there are plenty of factors that could make it a big mistake. I also checked his price and it makes it less appealing unfortunately.

It’s a huge reward not a massive risk play really. Only thing is he’s a guy who will play one less game than the guys whom have already byed. And in terms of price he’s within 40-50k of most other targets anyway.

Guess the question is, do I get Haynes knowing he has the extra or grab Houli. Best 18 doesn’t really effect me massively as I’m super fine for the Richmond/Pies bye week anyway.

+1 from me... I've held Gawn as well and wouldn't even contemplate trading him now, even if it meant copping a donut. Goodwin almost guaranteed he'd be back next match.
If you have held till now the reasoning for trading out is less. Will drop in price and may score below his ave, but you need to stay the course now, if you believe what the Dees are putting out there.
Smart move was to to trade him asap and get that value and points on the ground.

I’m so undecided.
Love Houli and planning him as a late season inclusion if all goes to plan.
Would hate to bring him in this week cold.

Was planning on bringing in Mills and Taranto as PODs as I couldn't afford Parker and ZWill.

Turns out I can afford Parker and ZWill, with 2.7k in the bank, and now that Rampe is out I'm too scared to go Mills.

Just traded Sicily to Parker via Ruscoe, will trade Yeo to ZWill but swinging Ruscoe back to the mids once the sunday teams are named.

Turning to the coaches of Big Footy again for their wisdom. My backline is not generating the points I need.
I've got to get rid of Eggs, Ruscoe - do I bring in J Lloyd, L Ryan or some other high point scorer?

Any other suggestions?

Capture.PNG

Turning to the coaches of Big Footy again for their wisdom. My backline is not generating the points I need.
I've got to get rid of Eggs, Ruscoe - do I bring in J Lloyd, L Ryan or some other high point scorer?

Any other suggestions?

View attachment 941896

You have 6 rookies still on-field, 10 trades left and 600k+ in the bank and you're seriously asking whether you should be making an upgrade trade?

Simpson (injured) > Lloyd (via Ruscoe to Mid bench)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Really need some advice on this mess.

Already wasted 1 trade bringing in that s**t truck Cottrell, got 213K in the bank and considering the following options:

Yeo > Trac (Must have this yr but leaves me with only 50K for next week)

Yeo > Parker leaves me with 157k for upgrades next week

Yeo > Gus Brayshaw, huge risk but gives me nearly 260 for upgrades next week

Yeo > Zilliams via DPP, this way I dont have to take s**t truck Cottrell's score but will have to take Cavarra's score and leaves me 200K for next week.

Below is my team with 9 trades remaining:

1598053182576.png

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Any other suggestions?

View attachment 941896
Egg to Lloyd
Ash to May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back