Trades Round 13 trades....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's going early on Newcombe?
No for me, Newcombe and Edwards might be good downgrade targets next couple of weeks
Alot jumping on Newcombe. Is that just a pair of legs during the byes or are we actually expecting some JS + cash?

I wasn't going to, but I think I will now. Reeves out may have forced my hand. It's either make the trade now, or keep/field Rowe instead and have him lose $10-$15k more!

Ok so now reversing Reeves means I don’t have enough cash for Touk so I need to trade a different Rookie in. Help?
Hard to advise without knowing who you have/don't have.

CCJ and Bianco the obvious ones if you don't have.

Worrell named for Adelaide, seen some good talk of his ability on various sites. Rosas/Foley/Edwards all have big JS concerns, but Rosas being named with Rowell and Bowes back in is promising.

Hard to advise without knowing who you have/don't have.

CCJ and Bianco the obvious ones if you don't have.

Worrell named for Adelaide, seen some good talk of his ability on various sites. Rosas/Foley/Edwards all have big JS concerns, but Rosas being named with Rowell and Bowes back in is promising.
Yeah already have those two. Problem is that Reeves didn't have the Bye next week and needed that. There’s only one rookie selected who plays next week; Rosas. And he just doesn’t appeal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of Flynn to Treacy. Not good for next week, but gives me money I need to upgrade Poulter and Heeney next week. Treacy and CCJ opens up the R3/F7 swing.

I'm doing the quik mafs now to see if I can still get 17, 18 or 19 players next week WITHOUT Reeves (who I don't think will play next week, as Ceglar is looking good)

I'm thinking of Flynn to Treacy. Not good for next week, but gives me money I need to upgrade Poulter and Heeney next week. Treacy and CCJ opens up the R3/F7 swing.

I'm doing the quik mafs now to see if I can still get 17, 18 or 19 players next week WITHOUT Reeves (who I don't think will play next week, as Ceglar is looking good)
Lynch is 40k cheaper.

trades I've done:
1. Jordon to Newcombe
2. Brockman to CCJ

trade I'm doing:
3. Murphy to Whitfield

trade I'm considering:
4. Flynn to Treacy

Why? Because:
Reeves isn't playing next week
I need a downgrade option
Treacy in allows for CCJ and Treacy R3/F7 swing for the season (Freo have a decent run post bye, and lots of games at Optus)

$269,400 in the bank. Should have 15 playing next week (before trades)

With 3 trades I can get 18 playing
With 4 trades I can trade Gimpey or get a 19th score (rookie)

Lynch is 40k cheaper.
and he won't play when Grundy comes back. Cameron is a better forward
Amarty looked quite good for the second week in a row. Maybe he’s a better option. More expensive tho.

Amarty looked quite good for the second week in a row. Maybe he’s a better option. More expensive tho.
Yeah he played well, good young player. I need every cent though, so it's either Treacy for that RUCK/FWD DPP with CCJ, or it's Flynn to Reeves next week, and hope Reeves plays soon. Issue is Grundy might not be back in round 15, so people might cop donuts if they are relying on Reeves playing.

Yeah he played well, good young player. I need every cent though, so it's either Treacy for that RUCK/FWD DPP with CCJ, or it's Flynn to Reeves next week, and hope Reeves plays soon. Issue is Grundy might not be back in round 15, so people might cop donuts if they are relying on Reeves playing.
I reckon the DPP link is more important than Reeves TBH. After tonight, Reeves JS isn’t 100% and with trades dwindling you need R3 backup. CCJ is wasted at R3 IMO.

Treacy is a waste of space. IMO there’s no justification for picking him. You’re never going to field him, or chuck the E on him.

Either you want the cash (in which case may as well take Lynch and bank the 40k) or you want a decent player to score (in which case take Amarty)

I reckon the DPP link is more important than Reeves TBH. After tonight, Reeves JS isn’t 100% and with trades dwindling you need R3 backup. CCJ is wasted at R3 IMO.

Treacy is a waste of space. IMO there’s no justification for picking him. You’re never going to field him, or chuck the E on him.

Either you want the cash (in which case may as well take Lynch and bank the 40k) or you want a decent player to score (in which case take Amarty)
I strongly disagree

Treacy just kicked 3 goals against the Dogs. They're pumping games into him, injuries or not, they have a decent run and he's improving, the last game showed that. Lots of winnable games, and lots at home. He'll play every game.
1623416580340.png

I have Treacy's JS above the other 3 players mentioned (number of games played from here on, I reckon Treacy wins)

Need to do a trade now, Amartey is locked out, so it's Lynch or Treacy
I don't want a donut swing, I want somebody playing. Pies Lynch will not play a lot of games, unless Grundy is out for the season. Cox back now as well. So I'll pay $40k for somebody getting games

1623416953935.png
1623416972189.png
giphy.gif

Have until 4pm tomorrow to decide... it's going to do my head in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back