AFL RDT Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradkli is it ok to get Newcombe straight away this week? Reckon he gets a string of games?

Always risky going early on rookies but he is mature body...He should get at least 3 games but if he struggles will be dropped...clarko will be giving a lot of our younger players games in the second half of the season so will be rotating our squad.. grainger-barrass, saunders, Callow and downie should all play in the back half of the season for us.

Bradkli is it ok to get Newcombe straight away this week? Reckon he gets a string of games?
Im getting him. All i want is 2 games over the byes at his price and then anything after that is a bonus. He can be my M11 and a zero to use for loopholing. Bradkli has a better idea of job security than me, but from my perspective it seems like Clarko doesnt gift games.

Im getting him. All i want is 2 games over the byes at his price and then anything after that is a bonus. He can be my M11 and a zero to use for loopholing. Bradkli has a better idea of job security than me, but from my perspective it seems like Clarko doesnt gift games.

He deserves a crack..been averaging 23 touches and 7 tackles a game in the VFL..our midfield is deplorable, so he should also play decent minutes..hopefully he can bang out a few 70-80's

He deserves a crack..been averaging 23 touches and 7 tackles a game in the VFL..our midfield is deplorable, so he should also play decent minutes..hopefully he can bang out a few 70-80's
Looks like they are keen to give him a game which is great, but you'd think he would need to keep performing - i know that is true for most rookies - due to a bunch of other Hawks rookies who could displace him as you mentioned. As you said, its always risky going early but at this stage of the season you should be either jumping on rookies with good job security that you plan to keep for rest of the year or quick cash grabs that at least act as zeros to loop going down the stretch. For me, i think i have enough depth in my midfield rookies that Newcombe can come in and if he becomes a consistant scorer and stays in the team, great! If not, well he can be of use as my M11

Always risky going early on rookies but he is mature body...He should get at least 3 games but if he struggles will be dropped...clarko will be giving a lot of our younger players games in the second half of the season so will be rotating our squad.. grainger-barrass, saunders, Callow and downie should all play in the back half of the season for us.
I think I have to take the risk. Big risk because I have almost zero depth in my mid bench. If he doesn’t play rd 14 it could be a massive failure and I might struggle to field 18
Won’t be an easy game for him this week so hopefully he does enough

Trying to decide between the following:

1. Whitfield + Rowell
2. Houston + Duncan/Guthrie/J Kelly/Taranto

Think Houston + Duncan is my preferred choice, but would mean using all 4 trades tonight, which feels like it could go bad

Trying to decide between the following:

1. Whitfield + Rowell
2. Houston + Duncan/Guthrie/J Kelly/Taranto

Think Houston + Duncan is my preferred choice, but would mean using all 4 trades tonight, which feels like it could go bad

Houston and Kelly...pocket extra $$$.. Duncan coming back from concussion will be rusty first few weeks..he will be $750k in two weeks time as well..Guthrie is still out injured with a shoulder...Taranto will score the most but kelly at $80k less is better value

Houston and Kelly...pocket extra $$$.. Duncan coming back from concussion will be rusty first few weeks..he will be $750k in two weeks time as well..Guthrie is still out injured with a shoulder...Taranto will score the most but kelly at $80k less is better value
Duncan will go 120+ minimum tonight. Guthrie not playing means Duncan will get all those cheap marks from the kick-ins. He's had that extra week to recover from concussion so he should be fine. I'm gutted that I just can't afford him this week, would be glad to pay 815k for him

a triple downgrade:

Cox -> Jones,L
Rowe -> Reeves (Thilthorpe -> fwd)
Warner -> Bianco (Brockman -> fwd)

already planning for next week... a double upgrade for Neale + Danger
should have 19 onfield this week, and 18 onfield next week

Forgot to reverse trades so now I'm stuck with Foley. He won't play another game all year

FMDT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcomb in for me. 2 weeks is all I ask.
Also bringing Lachie Jones in to help next week.
Reeves as my 3rd ruck.
And going Duncan even though he will get cheaper.

4 trades done tonight, no more thinking!
Duncan will go 120+ minimum tonight. Guthrie not playing means Duncan will get all those cheap marks from the kick-ins. He's had that extra week to recover from concussion so he should be fine. I'm gutted that I just can't afford him this week, would be glad to pay 815k for him

Anyone have any idea what Duncan's Rd14 price and b/e will be? :think:

Anyone have any idea what Duncan's Rd14 price and b/e will be? :think:
sorry, have no idea about BEs.

Considering how much time I waste on this game, I should probably pay for the subscription...

Agree with Wels, he should be around 760k after this week with a BE north of 120 I hope. Should be ripe for the picking in 2 weeks or so

sorry, have no idea about BEs.

Considering how much time I waste on this game, I should probably pay for the subscription...

Agree with Wels, he should be around 760k after this week with a BE north of 120 I hope. Should be ripe for the picking in 2 weeks or so

Of course everyone else gets him for $730k whilst I paid $845..

This week I’m purposely getting Taranto even though I don’t want to pay $798k..watch him either score 75-80 or do a hammy in the first quarter…

Sorry to everyone with Taranto.

Of course everyone else gets him for $730k whilst I paid $845..

This week I’m purposely getting Taranto even though I don’t want to pay $798k..watch him either score 75-80 or do a hammy in the first quarter…

Sorry to everyone with Taranto.
Not getting Whitfield this week?
Will be interesting to see how Taranto goes if MdB is back in the midfield. Hope he doesn't spend some time fwd. I reckon Whitfield is a better option for you....800k is a lot for Taranto.

I'm looking for value for my last couple of mid spots. Guys like Petracca, Ellis, JKelly, Gaff. Kelly looks to be back to 110+ so that's where I'm going this week along with Whitfield for the backline.

Foley survives somehow!

Was replacing Warner with another forward. Only had a little under $600K and decided to go with Powell Pepper.
Only have myself to blame for losing my matches this week. What a stupid trade.

Have decided to make a POD move and trade out Grundy for Whitfield. Im predicting that Grundy will be out for longer than just the next 2 rounds. It is chasing points admittedly but i think i have enough trades in hand to be able to make this trade and hope that Whitfield goes big over the next couple rounds at least

Have decided to make a POD move and trade out Grundy for Whitfield. Im predicting that Grundy will be out for longer than just the next 2 rounds. It is chasing points admittedly but i think i have enough trades in hand to be able to make this trade and hope that Whitfield goes big over the next couple rounds at least
Makes sense from the viewpoint of extra points over the next two weeks.

well Ned Reeves has blown up in my face... and he could've been Amartey :cryv1:

Will be a lot of us in the same boat. Made my trades Thurs. Risk you take going early on trades. Not only Reeves, but Duncan & Lachie Jones too. Would reverse the lot if I could.

Without Reeves only have 16 next week. Don't think I'm even going to bother trading, just ride it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back