Captains Round 13 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc on fyfe. A rested Cripps is tempting though.
Hmmm i didnt even consider Cripps
I'm going for El Crippo into Titch. He has never played Freo at home before.
Swapped vc from Fyfe to cripps. Feels right. Gimme a 150 please and thank you
I'm going with Fyfe but yes, Cripps is tempting. The only thing about Cripps is was the week off enough for him to get over his niggles. Was clearly struggling before the bye. Hope neither get tagged. Would love to see them go head to head.

I'm going with Fyfe but yes, Cripps is tempting. The only thing about Cripps is was the week off enough for him to get over his niggles. Was clearly struggling before the bye. Hope neither get tagged. Would love to see them go head to head.

If you see whether or not he is wearing the mattress before the game starts, you may have your answer.

Whelp there goes that experiment... Cripps getting tagged and Fyfe gonna go 150+ :S

;):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back