Captains Round 13 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I'll take Cripps's score, play it safe this week.

edit: LOCKED IN. Rivers on field with the C

edit2: * IT. Rolling the dice elsewhere...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow. I think that can easily be covered
I don't have all the midfield studs. My only options are Lloyd, Neale, Trac and Grundy

I have a safe loophole down back with Rivers and McKay (McKay plays last, so I can cover any late outs), so I think I'm happy to bank it

Still thinking about it, might make a last second swap

I don't have all the midfield studs. My only options are Lloyd, Neale, Trac and Grundy

I have a safe loophole down back with Rivers and McKay (McKay plays last, so I can cover any late outs), so I think I'm happy to bank it

Still thinking about it, might make a last second swap
Oh not even Bont or macare?

Going piggy into sexy Fyfe

Decisions..decisions...

Do I take Cripps VC score, or do I roll the dice with one of Oliver, Fyfe or Neale?

Neale seems like the safe option but for those in the know, is there a chance Steele may tag him? IMO, Steele is more valuable to them as an offensive midfielder.

Titch into Neale, but will only be able to use it if McHenry doesn't get the call up. Could do Trac/Bont using Minchington as a loop, but without knowing if Cameron will play it's too big of a risk.

Decisions..decisions...

Do I take Cripps VC score, or do I roll the dice with one of Oliver, Fyfe or Neale?

Neale seems like the safe option but for those in the know, is there a chance Steele may tag him? IMO, Steele is more valuable to them as an offensive midfielder.
Ross should run with him. Apparently played on him last year, Lions won by 50 points but Neale only scored 79

Decisions..decisions...

Seb Ross may tag him

Oh not even Bont or macare?

Going piggy into sexy Fyfe
Nope, my team is trash lol

Hmm thinking I just roll the dice with somebody and see what happens. Knowing my luck I'll cop an ACL 5 mins in, but yolo

Keep swapping VC between Oliver and Fyfe.

Fyfe has a very high ceiling and could go bananas against a weak Sydney backline.

But expecting an open bulldogs vs dees game with lots of points on offer for mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back