Autopsy Round 13 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

So the memo coming out of the club over summer was the intense focus on ball skills.....I call B.S. If anything, our ball handling work has gone backwards. On a perfect evening for football, on our home deck, against lowly Brisbane, we couldn't even crack 60% D.E. Give me a ******* break Ken.

Horrible game,you could just about hear the players thinking "well, it's not the last quarter yet, we don't have to get out of third gear yet."
The problem was Brisbane obliged and apart from Zorko their abysmal skills allowed us to stop them getting to a lead in the second half. Even when they got to within 3 at one point we didn't seem in any real danger. And that was what was worst about this. I'd sooner be 3 down to Melbourne or St Kilda than 3 down to Brisbane. Even Hawthorn would be a more dangerous prospect.

I felt for Young who picked up 37 possessions and 5 goals running all over Alberton then he's jammed into a forward pocket for nine touches and a couple of goals.

If that's all the coaches want then play Marshall. He could do that and it would be investing in the future.

Agreed. Some players appear to be selected to fail from he get go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back