Review Round 13 vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium? (12.06.21 - 4:15pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I actually think we look the better team
Should really be a few goals up
Their contested marking from Lobb and a few gun plays from Cerra have been the times they have looked dangerous.

King was in prime position to mark that kick from Ando right at the end of the half. Would have been 10 scoring shots + 1 out on the full compared with 7.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I actually think we look the better team
Should really be a few goals up
Their contested marking from Lobb and a few gun plays from Cerra have been the times they have looked dangerous.

King was in prime position to mark that kick from Ando right at the end of the half. Would have been 10 scoring shots + 1 out on the full compared with 7.
The trouble with the goal-kicking too is if we start to miss a few then it provides us with a lack of confidence. Someone confidence makes us lift! Let's reset at the break and come out firing in the second half! Some of our shots have been from tough angles too BUT there are some simple ones that we coughed up too.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Rowell should have played 2s today, honestly. Can't afford to be hiding or trying to manage players out there. Flying him to Optus only to play him 60% game time on the forward flank won't help get him back to form.

What will get him back to form is playing a heap of game time in the guts in the 2s.

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I just came back from Burleigh v Coomera and it was better to watch than this crap.
Embarrassing standard should be full refunds issued to paying customers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Walters just tries to get a high tackle call every time he has the ball
Really lost some of his step

Back