Review Round 13 vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium? (12.06.21 - 4:15pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

I said that about Rowell and got hammered so I’d be careful!
I was careful with my wording their. Factually correct this is Rowells worst game.
I still back in the Game plan but all the players I've highlighted are dragging us down. No matter how well drilled a team is if 7-8 player's are not doing their job 100% you will always get beat.

Graham and Smith shouldn't be Playing but are due to Injuries.
Rosa's shouldn't be playing has shown nothing no Goals. Can't mark, kick or even run down tackle.
Rowell returns from injury needs to be manages.
Anderson, Lukosious, Sexton and King are the big concerns should be having more impact.

I can understand the Graham selection because they painted themselves into a corner by not selecting Day
But Rowell Rosas and Burgess should not have been on that plane
I'm sure there's stuff Dew is really good at coaching, but whoever is selecting our team is awful

Honestly could handle the losses

Listening to you lot ramble on like its the end of the world makes me want to quit
This is freo missing their best mid, best defender and best forward and they have creamed us. There is no positives here BRM. Not to be a Debby downer but this has been a horrible performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dewey’s done
Garbage selections - Rosas? Clearly underdone Rowell?

bye bye mate - honestly can’t say we’ve improved since he’s come on board

and if dew is done, so is Evans and Cochrane.

The good:
- Touk just goes from strength to strength. Deserves an AA spot this year
- Greenwood continued to do what he does best. His strength in the contest and tackling work is exceptional
- Powell played probably his best game ever. Fought for every possession.
- Flanders continues to improve
- Rowell made it through the game
- Honestly it was good to see Alex Pearce back

The Bad:
- the goalkicking was abysmal. AFL forwards are paid hundreds of thousands a year and their only job is to kick a ball in a straight line and they cant even do that * me.
- King was thoroughly defeated
- Rowell just looked underdone but I think he needs a few rounds to shake the rust and get confident in his body again. Not sure him sitting up forward is going to do a lot for him though
- Zac smith isn't fit to shine Witt's shoes. We need a proper ruckman ASAP
- Caleb Graham is nowhere near being AFL level. About 6 goals directly caused from him.
- Rosas not ready

The Awful:
- Coaching staff and match selection committee absolutely abysmal. Dew is so oblivious to selection issues and continues picking players that have 0 impact.
- No Sam Collins no Gold Coast.

The good:
- Touk just goes from strength to strength. Deserves an AA spot this year
- Greenwood continued to do what he does best. His strength in the contest and tackling work is exceptional
- Powell played probably his best game ever. Fought for every possession.
- Flanders continues to improve
- Rowell made it through the game
- Honestly it was good to see Alex Pearce back

The Bad:
- the goalkicking was abysmal. AFL forwards are paid hundreds of thousands a year and their only job is to kick a ball in a straight line and they cant even do that fu** me.
- King was thoroughly defeated
- Rowell just looked underdone but I think he needs a few rounds to shake the rust and get confident in his body again. Not sure him sitting up forward is going to do a lot for him though
- Zac smith isn't fit to shine Witt's shoes. We need a proper ruckman ASAP
- Caleb Graham is nowhere near being AFL level. About 6 goals directly caused from him.
- Rosas not ready

The Awful:
- Coaching staff and match selection committee absolutely abysmal. Dew is so oblivious to selection issues and continues picking players that have 0 impact.
- No Sam Collins no Gold Coast.
Smith is so bad it's painful to watch.

Heat will start coming on Dew soon if we don't start winning some games.

Port next week might get ugly, but North the week after is a must win. If we lose that then the public perception on Dew really starts to shift. Especially with Lyon, Clarko, Bucks and other guys like this maybe available.

Development needs to start being brought into question. Players just seem to stagnate. Where is sharp? Give up pick 11 for him, where is jez? hasn’t played.
It's a fair point and our development has always been an issue but you can point to Ballard(pick 42) Powell(pick 19) and Miller(pick 29)and say they've done ok
I have no doubt Lukosius King Anderson Rowell Rankine will be elite.But you're always relying on the quality of that bottom 5 or 6 in any team, and the bottom 5 we put out there today (Rosas Smith Burgess Graham Holman) are pretty bad footballers who wouldn't make another AFL list IMO.There's a massive gulf between those guys and the next group
Our development will be better playing VFL too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back