VFL Round 13 - Williamstown vs Collingwood at Point Gellibrand Oval (Pies lost 61-91 #LosingIrks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any standouts TD? Who has played well and might be making a case for senior selection? McLarty? How did Varcoe go, get through unscathed?

Varcoe unsighted, and McClarty pretty ordinary today. The only players who look like they could push a claim for senior selection is Brown and Murray.

Last edited:
Looks like the VFL team is suffering with the injury list in the AFL. Next week they should have Elliott and Moore playing.
Seeing is believing. And if they do come back, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are re injured again, particularly Elliott. We sure don't have much in reserve in the VFL anymore.

The game is only over for Dave. There is still over a quarter to go.
Yep, game over I’ve switched off the stream and watching Roos v dons.
Young Starcevich could be worth rookie listing next year. Marty Hore having a shocker for him. Woodard doing really well and Cal Brown showing some class.

Varcoe unsighted, and McClarty pretty ordinary today. The only players who looks like they could push a claim for senior selection is Brown and Murray.
McLarty is another player who posters were certain was AFL ready earlier in the year but has since fallen away in form.

Dave's right. We are gone now as we got smashed in the 3rd quarter.

If Murray can't run in the VFL, how is he ever going to in the AFL. Really disappointing season from him given the promising start.
I'm not sure why you are having a crack at Murray?

He played well. He was in our best two AFL listed players with Callum Brown.

If you want to have a crack it should be at Varcoe who clearly couldn't give a stuff and was just out there for the run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray definitely to come in for Orazzzzzzzzzzzziooooooooooo.

McLarty is another player who posters were certain was AFL ready earlier in the year but has since fallen away in form.

Dave's right. We are gone now as we got smashed in the 3rd quarter.
Wasn't McLarty doing ok early? Then the decided to play him ruck/Fwd, and he has fallen away since then?

Perhaps try him as a defender and see what happens??

Apart from the sunshine and the PERFECT conditions at this wonderful scenic ground
Callum browns goal was the highlight of the day

We lost the game because of 10minutes of poor footy

Any standouts TD? Who has played well and might be making a case for senior selection? McLarty? How did Varcoe go, get through unscathed?

Brown was the Only ones that Stood out for Me

If Murray can't run in the VFL, how is he ever going to in the AFL. Really disappointing season from him given the promising start.

They Figured him out Quickly showing why we are Paid Massive Overs for Him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back