Preview Round 14, 2019: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 22nd June, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne play better at the G than in Perth too. But anyway, that's what we need to happen. Not completely out of the realms of possibility I'd have thought.
Nope kind of like us vs port. Not out of the realms of possibility but I think we all knew what the result is.

Freo are anywhere between 3-6 side. Very very good.

Nope kind of like us vs port. Not out of the realms of possibility but I think we all knew what the result is.

Okay. I was just pointing out what needs to happen for us to move into 9th.

I reckon Free are a 4 to 8 side, just off the best teams.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
We have waited over half a season for Hannebery to hit the field and I'm looking forward to it.
Many good things have developed this year even with our shocking injury toll.
We never expected Carlisle to return as quick as he did , thus the reason Battle was moved into defense and now we have have a 20yr playing like a seasoned AFL defender.
Wilkie came out of the blue , was just considered a back up , now he is a fixture in our team for many years to come.
Lonie showed he is a lot better than what any body thought.
Billings is on the cusp of being declared a elite wingman.
Marshall wasn't really being considered as our first ruckman , however now he looks like we have a future star ruckman on our hands.
Paton looks to be moving or developing better than our other top draft picks.
Max King has shown in a handful of games for Sandringham he is the real deal.
Marsh and Kent look to be useful pick ups.

So going into the last part of the season I would like to see Acres really have a go and show why we need him in the team , he has yet to prove to us he is a required player in the 22.
I feel Long , Parker need to get more involved in the game to warrant selection.
Newnes needs to start dominating games , which he hasn't done now for a few years.
Sinclair needs to lift his game and Bruce is another.
Steele needs to start to influence the game more.
If these guys can improve it will give us a chance to get into the finals.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
6/ FREMANTLE --- 28 Demons due for a win
7/ LIONS --------- 28
8/ RICHMOND ---- 28 (BYE)
9/ PORT -----------24 should lose to the Cats
10/ ESSENDON ----24 lost to the WCE
11/ Saints --------- 24

We beat the Lions and we are only out of the 8 on % and should be a game clear of Port and the Bombers

please get this done

Last edited:
6/ FREMANTLE --- 28 Demons due for a win
7/ LIONS --------- 28
8/ RICHMOND ---- 28 (BYE)
9/ PORT -----------24 should lose to the Cats
10/ ESSENDON ----24 lost to the WCE
11/ Saints --------- 24

We beat the Lions and we are only out of the 8 on % and should be a game clear of Port and the Bombers

please get this done

Can’t see Demons beating Freo.
Cats playing away, without Dangerfield...not confident they win.

I love the confidence of some but really think we struggle tomorrow. Lions are not the easy beats some are making out to be.

Not sure many are making them out as easy beats.
Main things going for us are playing at home and them coming off the bye and not having won away this season.

Going to be another edge of the seat game I think.

malevu

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2013
Animal Enclosure
AFL Club
St Kilda
On what I've seen this year I'd rate Brisbane 3-4 goals better than us. Playing at Marvel evens it up. Just got to hope Hanners and Jake aren't underdone. Think Steele's absence might prove decisive. He would've been ideal for the tagging role on Neale. Can see us getting close but just missing. Hope I'm wrong cos its a huge game for the remainder of our season. The confidence a win would generate would be huge.

It's a winnable game but FFS let's hope we take our chances especially early on. 10.2 at HT has a better ring to it than 4.8.

Go Saints !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AirWinmar

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
We had 20K on a warm sunny day in round one. Now its a cold winters day in the middle of the year and when local footy is on. I cant go for that reason.
Sorry, i must have got mixed up with the Hawks game. Think there was around 35 at that one. But yeah, a lot colder now and less inviting plus an awkward time slot for a lot

Game Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back