Game Day Round 14, 2019: St.Kilda v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gL95UTk.jpg

Me right now.

( yes that is actually me)

I'll probably get slammed for this but I dont give a *.
I hope brisbane kick another 10 in the last, force the boards hand to finally sack our piece of s**t coach.
He has absolutely no-one to blame but himself.
Continually picks players that don't warrant selection. Continually plays players out of position. How many times has Hunter Clark played in the backline in the VFL? If theres no room for him in the midfield then leave him as a mid at Sandy to ******* develop as a mid.
Why was Carlisle started forward today? Why was he then changed back in the 2nd?
The campaigner has no idea, its not a ******* coincidence that he has a pathetic winning percentage despite being with the club for over FIVE years.
* off and have some dignity Richo.

Well this is the worst display ever - DMac beaten doesn't get moved , McCarthy cutting us to bits and he has Armitage on him when half our list are half back flankers - Armitage has helped finish Richardsons coaching career.

I'll probably get slammed for this but I dont give a ****.
I hope brisbane kick another 10 in the last, force the boards hand to finally sack our piece of **** coach.
He has absolutely no-one to blame but himself.
Continually picks players that don't warrant selection. Continually plays players out of position. How many times has Hunter Clark played in the backline in the VFL? If theres no room for him in the midfield then leave him as a mid at Sandy to ******* develop as a mid.
Why was Carlisle started forward today? Why was he then changed back in the 2nd?
The campaigner has no idea, its not a ******* coincidence that he has a pathetic winning percentage despite being with the club for over FIVE years.
**** off and have some dignity Richo.

Let it all out brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back Watters, we were never this bad under him and we had a worse team back then.

Not to mention we sacked Sheldon, Alves and Thomas who all took us to finals yet we stick with a dud like Richo who hasn't taken us to finals in 6 years.

Bring back Watters, we were never this bad under him and we had a worse team back then.

Not to mention we sacked Sheldon, Alves and Thomas who all took us to finals yet we stick with a dud like Richo who hasn't taken us to finals in 6 years.

Mate I’d consider bringing back the masterclass of Pelchin, Trout & Watters over this rabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back