Review Round 14, 2019 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St. Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Zorks was clearly BOG in my view . He just does so much that goes unnoticed.

Oscar clunking those marks was something special . We need to learn to have someone running past him when he gets it

Two stats i noticed (well they put them up on the screen or talked about them...) was I'm not sure hte time frame (maybe 3rd qtr)? but 18 to 3 inside 50 tackles. and Zorko having 8 score involvements in the 3rd? (out of 9 goals i think). Truly awesome.

Also after last week seeing Richo stand on the sideline smirking after their win (sure i'm biased, but it annoyed me) I'm glad we walloped them :D

Rayner field kicking is quite good and he makes good decisions. Just needs more of it. Sad he can back in the off season out of shape. Bit of a wasted opportunity especially for someone that struggles in that area. Next off season huge more midfield minutes and more use of his qualities.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
General opinion (professional & supporters) was that Rayner could do with a freshen up in NEAFL. On AFL's Access All Areas after the Carlton game, Jimmy Bartel was in the NEAFL camp but Matthew Lloyd just said that Rayner needed to stay in the senior side because he was the future of the club.

Just a reminder that we have only won 1 game with Robertson on the team, and 7 without him. See what happens when we tell him to **** off? The results speak for themselves
We won 3 of our 5 games with Harris Andrews out last year, by your logic we should have traded Harris.

I've also heard that when Hodgey wears red undies we have a 100% win rate.

We really need to talk about the song.

We are the pride of Brisbane town,
We wear maroon, blue and gold
WewillalwaysfightforvictorylikeFitzroyandBearsofoldallforoneandoneforallwewillanswertothecallgotheLionstheBrisbaneLionswe'llkickthewinningscoreyou'llhearourmightyroar.

No. Just no. Sing it properly!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder that we have only won 1 game with Robertson on the team, and 7 without him. See what happens when we tell him to **** off? The results speak for themselves

Disgusting post. Jog on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful take.

Today was a good reflection on where we are. We beat a side just out of the 8, but who have had a couple of massive road trips. It’s a game we should expect to win and did so.
We’re in the better half of the middle band of clubs at the moment.
3 wins out of next 5 should be the expectation. 4 wins out of next 5 a great result. 5 out of 5 and i’ll be visiting the lids-off thread!!

I’m not a fan of his at all, have been openly critical but gee that’s crap post.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's just hard when you go from your best quarter of the year to one of your worst

Pretty solid in the first half. Great against a bunch of witch's hats in the third. Then unprofessionally lazy in the last.
LMFAO

Lester terrible again just doesn’t have the skill required.Allison back to the Neafl as well.Bundy surprised me with his want to make an impact.Well played Sir

Who's going to tell him to piss off? This is a very poor post IMO. Are you jealous of him or something? The lad may or may not be in our best 22. Depends on his form & injuries. Regardless, he was behind schedule due to injury I believe, was starting to find form & will continue to improve with more footy. The bloke is a reasonably recently newly wed Lion. Your trash talk is totally out of line IMO.

Back