Autopsy Round 14, 2020: Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Our most pathetic performance of the season.

Steele only one who can hold his head high.

If King isn't ready for AFL football do not play him. Useless again.

Still make the eight from here but don't we love to make things difficult.

nice way to s**t the bed

aside:
Gawn not called once for tackling the Saints ruckman all night, thought 2 arms around was a big indicator

source.gif

Didn’t mind King. He need game time for when we are good.
For *s sake get rid of Billings and bring in Lonie. We need people that can kick goals roving, not more people running past a contest hoping for an offload.
So farking frustrated. Melbourne have no game plan and beat us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super disappointing.

George has touched on this before. When ever there is any expectation on this group and we start gearing up to make a play for finals they absolutely s**t them selves.

This senior group of membrey ross billings and geary are taking this club no where. They are no different to newnes and bruce etc.

We have to churn them.

Its the generation below that which will improve this club.

Hill i thought was excellent.

Also Jones disposal is a massive concern.

That last inside 50 from Long summed up our disposal tonight, ******* pathetic.

Hill excellent all night, as was Steele.

Howard, King, Membrey, Billings, Kent, Hind, all contributed next to nothing.

Onto next week but I’m losing hope we even make finals at this rate. Our inside 50s are just too shite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

4 losses under a goal, there's your season. Had a bad feeling all week about this one, win and we lock in finals but in classic St Kilda fashion we dish up one of our worst games for the year.

That was 2019 St Kilda to a tee tonight.

Last edited:
A smarter side wins that. Melbourne weren't good. We just weren't composed enough to take advantage

3 standing around watching Petracca kick the winner. One floats back to the empty space protects the goal square and it's a non issue. Something I had preached to me in u14s

The inside 50s to no-one

The terrible goal kicking from Membrey aside from the last

Constantly kicking to May on a young opponent and just dominating and refusing to change things

Every time we have a chance to stamp ourselves as a side that's truly taken steps forward we disappoint. This was massive tonight and it's wound up being a massive disappointment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back