Unofficial Preview Round 14 2020 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarke is slow AF and his lack of awareness kills our momentum.

He's probably in to do a tagging role. Yippee
We looked tired and had legitimately no run last week. We know Clarke will run all day.

IN - Aliir, Clarke, McInerney
OUT - Stephens, Foot, O'Riordan

**** me why bother with Clarke

And why drop Stephens? If he needed a rest would probably have been better to do it after one of the shorter breaks we have coming up
Maybe the wanted him to play out the last 4
Probably brought Clarke in for Stephens

Would have prefered McLean in for Reid but that was a pipe dream

Glad to see McInerney in again though. Hope Clarke does some good things this week
McInenrney brings some speed and will be good to see how he fronts after an extended break...Allir back good signs for him in any case.

Lloyd 150, good on him hope he continues his run of form

We looked tired and had legitimately no run last week. We know Clarke will run all day.

But does nothing with his run? What's the point? Doesn't use it well, turns it over, gets tackled all the time and doesn't tackle himself.

It's rubbish. Sports scientists giving this bloke a career

But does nothing with his run? What's the point? Doesn't use it well, turns it over, gets tackled all the time and doesn't tackle himself.

Ball travels faster by kicking than running anyway

Maybe the wanted him to play out the last 4
Probably brought Clarke in for Stephens

I'm not happy with the changes tbh. Stephens didn't deserve to be dropped, his effort has been first rate in recent weeks.

Wouldn't have played McInerney against a side like Port.

Wouldn't have played Clarke at all.

Would've dropped Reid.

I like you but * me you have your favourites mate

1598603739026.png

'No don't post anything that proves my baseless hatred for some players and love for others wrong!'

Bet you thought Foot's 4 touches were great last week after how you fawned over him the week before too. I notice how you don't tend to s**t on performances from certain players like you do Clarke...

'No don't post anything that proves my baseless hatred for some players and love for others wrong!'

Bet you thought Foot's 4 touches were great last week after how you fawned over him the week before too. I notice how you don't tend to sh*t on performances from certain players like you do Clarke...

I did not fawn over him. Huge difference between a player with minimal impact and a player whose impact can border on a calamity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did not fawn over him. Huge difference between a player with minimal impact and a player whose impact can border on a calamity.
If Clarke somehow puts in a worse performance than Foot last week, I'll buy a Hawthorn membership.

You must already have the Hawthorn family membership by now then
It's cool, mate. I get it, Clarke ran over your dog and Foot helped you take him to the vet.

It's cool, mate. I get it, Clarke ran over your dog and Foot helped you take him to the vet.

Clarke is bog ordinary and that's a compliment to his ability. The quicker we move on from these list cloggers the better

Stephens is in his first year with strange long breaks and 4 day turns and the like. He has only been playing 70% game time with shorter quarters. Was due for a rest.

And would you rather Clarke or Taylor to come in for that spot? And don't ******* say neither as they are the next two on the list of common midfield rotations

Stephens is in his first year with strange long breaks and 4 day turns and the like. He has only been playing 70% game time with shorter quarters. Was due for a rest.

And would you rather Clarke or Taylor to come in for that spot? And don't ******* say neither as they are the next two on the list of common midfield rotations
TOG is a big factor IMO. Makes it harder to leave someone like Papley forward all game when we have a midfielder that is only on for three quarters of the match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back