Unofficial Preview Round 14 2020 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We have got games in Cairns and a series of 5 day breaks. So I think there will be a few planned changes to have some fresh players coming in each game.

I don't know the criteria for listing someone as "omitted" instead of "managed". It might just be easier to list everyone as "omitted" unless they are a big name player.

all bullshit imo

they are fit athletes playing short quarters and we are no shot at finals, just play them

if its form then whatever

Had a ******* gutful, Stephens and Warner should be played for the rest of the year , tell them your in the team do your best . They leave Bell in and bring Clarke back in , it's a ******* joke.
FFSWTFDWFT

Stop sitting on the ******* fence.

If you have an opinion tell us. You can't just keep sitting there leaving me guessing what you think.

It's like Chamberlain and Hitler all over again and we both know how that worked out.

Stephens is a shoe in for the next x years, Warner is for sure on the list next year.

I think Longmire is giving the chance to Bell, Thurlow, Clarke and co to get some form and show what they can do.

I don't see everyone on the team currently here in 2021. We are going to see some blokes play for there careers in the next few games, let's not get annoyed that they have been given the chance.

I do, however, wish we have brought McLean in for Reid, or anyone really. Hoping McLean gets a good run of footy in the last few matches.

Wish Brand was able to play, hopefully can string a few games late in the season and be ready next year.

Stephens is a shoe in for the next x years, Warner is for sure on the list next year.

I think Longmire is giving the chance to Bell, Thurlow, Clarke and co to get some form and show what they can do.

I don't see everyone on the team currently here in 2021. We are going to see some blokes play for there careers in the next few games, let's not get annoyed that they have been given the chance.

I do, however, wish we have brought McLean in for Reid, or anyone really. Hoping McLean gets a good run of footy in the last few matches.

Guys like Clarke and Bell have had plenty of chances, it's not like they are some raw kid who will take time. They should be ready to go, but they continue to underwhelm.

Agree on McLean. We lament what our forwards offer us on a weekly basis but when it comes time to drop any it's simply unfathomable. Maybe McLean is no better but **** me would it hurt to try and find out?

Looking at the “expert” comments might take Swans to win ($5.80) into Reid to kick 5 goals ($81.00).
Hey, if Reid strings together a few good games I'm going to be very happy. If he was playing like last year I wouldn't mind him in the team, obviously having a bad run at it imo.

And before Ceaser88 and King jump on this post, he had, he was elite in tackles and tackles inside 50, think he was equal with Papley for tackles inside 50.

Im not as angry about Reid in general, I think he can be a very good player for our team, he's just currently not.

Guys like Clarke and Bell have had plenty of chances, it's not like they are some raw kid who will take time. They should be ready to go, but they continue to underwhelm.

Agree on McLean. We lament what our forwards offer us on a weekly basis but when it comes time to drop any it's simply unfathomable. Maybe McLean is no better but **** me would it hurt to try and find out?
I'm just saying to give them a solid run at it to prove themselves. Bell is still under 10 games, and Clarke is good at being a presence around the ball (not saying he is good with the ball, but you have to admire the tenacity).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, to everyone saying they prefer Taylor over Clarke, what?????

I understand not liking Clarke, but we've been talking about culture being affected by whose chosen, and imo, Taylor not putting the work in would and being picked is bad for the culture. Clarke will give 100%, would prefer to play with a guy who gives it his all than a star that doesn't try.
Heck, I wouldn't want to play with dusty if he didn't tackle.

Hey, if Reid strings together a few good games I'm going to be very happy. If he was playing like last year I wouldn't mind him in the team, obviously having a bad run at it imo.

And before Ceaser88 and King jump on this post, he had, he was elite in tackles and tackles inside 50, think he was equal with Papley for tackles inside 50.

Im not as angry about Reid in general, I think he can be a very good player for our team, he's just currently not.

I honestly wouldn't care about Reid if he was just treated like any other player. Dropped when he's putting in subpar performances. That's all I've ever asked. If he went to the reserves and strung together some really good performances, then believe it or not, I would be calling for him to be selected just like I currently am McLean.

But unfortunately he has always been held to a different standard by Horse. Certain players are dropped if they play one poor game. COR for example. And others play great game after great game in the reserves and don't get a look-in. Then Horse can literally admit Reid has been disappointing and out of form (he said this last year) and still get a game every week. And only needs one decent reserves game after injury to get back in.

Gray and Taylor are definitely on notice. I don't know how they get into the team if they can't get in now.

Gray and Taylor are definitely on notice. I don't know how they get into the team if they can't get in now.
Taylor has another 2 years to sort his weight out

I honestly wouldn't care about Reid if he was just treated like any other player. Dropped when he's putting in subpar performances. That's all I've ever asked. If he went to the reserves and strung together some really good performances, then believe it or not, I would be calling for him to be selected just like I currently am McLean.

But unfortunately he has always been held to a different standard by Horse. Certain players are dropped if they play one poor game. COR for example. And others play great game after great game in the reserves and don't get a look-in. Then Horse can literally admit Reid has been disappointing and out of form (he said this last year) and still get a game every week. And only needs one decent reserves game after injury to get back in.
I don't disagree, just trying to be balanced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back