Review Round 14, 2020 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umpires are shockers!

We were cruising, just hope we can shift gear well enough come finals.

Hoefully it’s intentional cruising due to the condensed nature of the season however, history suggests otherwise.

a strange place to be, top all year and still meh.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with that, got the 4 points and eased back some guys to the top level intensity like marshall burton and rozee.

Were never going to blow them out of the water because they dont concede big scores but our transition game was found very lacking in the 3rd quarter. Fix that up and we'll be right back to our best

Don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed after a win. That second half was absolutely disgusting. The effort, skills, ball movement and positioning was all completely non existent or just terrible.

Lycett was a joke after half time when Aliir went in there.

Midfield was destroyed after half time.

Forward positioning was pathetic and not once did they work together to create space.

Sutcliffe another useless game and offered nothing.

Westy, useless now and as soon as ladhams is back he should be straight in.

Decision making by all of Burton, Clurey and McKenzie when moving the ball out of defence was terrible. Again just long down the line or usually straight to a swans player.

Duursma, no run or creativity and poor skills today.

Overall, very disappointed

This worrying form is going to see us struggle at the pointy end of the season. Just can’t seem to get it together. I’m not sure of what the answer is but I feel we’re walking on egg shells at the moment. Still it’s a win and we bank 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back