Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Will the premier allow standing room tickets? Adds another 4000 to the capacity apparently.

I'm not 100% sure on that as I can't go (State League Netball double header for me this weekend in Hobart), so I haven't tried getting tickets. However, although the crowd was pitiful at the North game in Hobart last weekend, weren't there spectators sitting on the hill? Suspect that is no different to standing room.

Hawks1994

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals
Bramble in for his first game! Best of luck to the guy, hopefully he channels Duke from last week and has a red hot crack at it first up

More of the same super intensity and pressure we saw last week and we are certainly in with a shout. We saw the week before last, Richmond turn up the heat in the final quarter against them, and they didn't seem to cope all that well. We could be the ones to end their finals hopes; now that would be doubly sweet

Worpel is a loss though. Thought he was just starting to get the confidence back in his game

Bramble in for his first game! Best of luck to the guy, hopefully he channels Duke from last week and has a red hot crack at it first up

More of the same super intensity and pressure we saw last week and we are certainly in with a shout. We saw the week before last, Richmond turn up the heat in the final quarter against them, and they didn't seem to cope all that well. We could be the ones to end their finals hopes; now that would be doubly sweet

Worpel is a loss though. Thought he was just starting to get the confidence back in his game
'Bramble and Duke' sounds like an 80's TV detective duo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Bombers
Win
Matters

The only game of significance for the rest of this year to beat the Drug addicted cheats and scandalous infecected culture of a Grub club!

Me will be Happy!

BWM👌👍💪😁

We missed out on Easter Monday. Could have shut up shop early for 2020 if our only wins were against Geelong, Essendon and Sydney.

burner1

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawks
Is Bramble a ball magnet ? I don't really know much about him if anyone could give me a heads up on what style of player he is.
More an outside runner with speed/agility and poise/class with ball. Not a huge ball winner but doesn’t waste it. Completely different type to say Phillips.

Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is Bramble a ball magnet ? I don't really know much about him if anyone could give me a heads up on what style of player he is.

He's not a ball magnet. Unless we're actively feeding him the ball he'll probably get around 10-15 touches. But he's a very quick line-breaker with good agility and his ball use varies between reliable to very good. Can float his kicks a bit when under pressure but I've also seen him kick 40 metre bullets to a teammate.

I think Hill is a decent example of what he plays like. Just hoping for more Hill, less Hartung.

Did the old fashioned AFL Evolution 2 match simulation (just for fun, not seriously expecting the result to pan out in the same fashion)

aScBlUQ.png

Here's hoping Hawthorn takes the chocolates tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back