Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210618_084731.jpg

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

jameses

All Australian
Jun 29, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would love to see Jeka get a good extended go at it. I do wonder how Nash keeps finding his way into the squad. I must be missing something.
If you read Sam Mitchell's review of the Box Hill scrimmage match, Nash probably gets the highest praise of all the players.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
If you read Sam Mitchell's review of the Box Hill scrimmage match, Nash probably gets the highest praise of all the players.
Thats because he is a very good VFL player, but thats about it.

I know the kid has some great athletic abilities but not enough footy ability or smarts to be an AFL player.

I never thought I would see another Hawthorn player to rival Will Langford and Ben Stratton as the worst set shot kick for goal I have ever seen, but sadly Nash takes it to another level.

As we rebuild our team I just don't see how we can carry him on our list going forward.

Last edited:
What about Nash as a defender? He did play as a key defender in the VFL in 2017 and did quite well in that role before playing as a forward. Either he goes back into defence to save his career or he faces the possibility of being delisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back